Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not true , i am on chat support with them and they tried to fix my file upload issue
Post automatically merged:

I think you was right that day , they may dead --- they are not responding on chat after and not even reply over email after that ///////// i paid them for 1 year service but getting nothing
You paid 1 years for a new host are you crazy or just stupid ?

You paid 1 years for a new host are you crazy or just stupid ?
Yes, there is nothing wrong with new hosts :) New hosts cannot live long without support of customers.

You do not realize it but your comment sounds stupid. All the hosts on WJ live a long life for ripping their users at some point or on a regular basis like rapidgator.

FileChick has never ripped users we gave him discount on 1 year. Filechick is down due to upgrades but should be available again by end of the week.

@vvtube Has this been resolved/refunded?
Thanks for your concern towards our customers, I think you are stepping out of your uniform + you have scams to deal with such as filejoker. Where did the negative comments disappear ?

Site is down now.

Speed issue is common and no matter what biggest server you host in some points your site gets down. As from my experience sites like Rapidgator still have these issues. Even if you use Mega.nz see on some files I don't know where they hosted them feels dead-on speed.

Site is down now.

Speed issue is common and no matter what biggest server you host in some points your site gets down. As from my experience sites like Rapidgator still have these issues. Even if you use Mega.nz see on some files I don't know where they hosted them feels dead-on speed.
maybe you could help filechick to fix his mess up. you both use the same system.
its hard to understand , why this host needs many days to ?upgrade? a few server.
i bet he cant do it by his self and dont have the money to pay the weekend prices for a spezialist...

maybe you could help filechick to fix his mess up. you both use the same system.
its hard to understand , why this host needs many days to ?upgrade? a few server.
i bet he cant do it by his self and dont have the money to pay the weekend prices for a spezialist...
LOL! but if I take it seriously. Things I can't agreed on -

+ Account Storage Space: Guest, 10GB - Registered, 100GB - Premium, 50TB
- WTF is 50TB streaming account? this is completely absurd! Synology won't come that big. Even a 50TB HDD storage server costs me like $2000 per month. You can say every user wont store 50TB so you can offer that! But NO! even if 50 people use 1TB I'm getting hits by $2000 bills.

+ Storage time: Guest, 30 Days - Registered, 60 Days - Premium, Forever
- Streaming services cant be forever for everyone. If you don't have that much infrastructure. With VPS is not possible in eternity!
When I faced this problem - first I eliminate Cloudflare from my basic hosting even. That is because CF rules won't support streaming. Even you do file sharing it's applied there too. Second I created 2 types of storage 1 Hot and 2 cold. I believe FileChick didn't do that. If a file has not been downloaded for 100 days it's been moved to Cold Storage. But for the user, it's the same file. If a file try to download after 100days first it's been copied to the nearest location server (as per I divided) then the user can download. Well, I make the changes it's now 300 days. Because I have 3 locations for Hot clouds. - You do the math.
It's cutting my cost by 80% per month. Im currently talking with a DC nxtra.in for colocation so my speed will increase in Asia too.

+ Max Filesizes: Guest, 2GB - Registered, 20GB - Premium, 50GB
-Seriously man... 20GB? 50GB files allowed for streaming. Companies like Mega.nz or Box.com won't allow that. Even Youtube wont allow that. You have to fix this.

Running streaming or hosting services can't be illogical. I learnt that from @PlayTube

LOL! but if I take it seriously.
your are right with every single point.

It is evident that the Filechick business model was created by a naive amateur or a scammer.
I just feel sorry for the people, especially those from WJ, who have spent money on filechick and have not been able to use the service for days.

FileChick has never ripped users we gave him discount on 1 year. Filechick is down due to upgrades but should be available again by end of the week.
you gave a discount for nothing ,, since i paid for a year i can not able to upload a single file , i report many times , but you guys are not even to rectify the problem .. and simply saying that " i am the one who having file upload issue" . i request you you please fix the problem if you can otherwise refund my Hard Earned Money ..Please take some action immediately.

Ask @Tango if "The WJunction Court "can take care of the problemmakers @FileChick and @Doop
@vvtube What did you pay for & what has been received?

I see you asked about FTP upload and it was advertised as available to premium members.
This witch hunt is going to be entertaining ... good luck with this one :)
Post automatically merged:

@Tango I hope you are aware I don't give a fook if I get banned here, I don't think anyone does lol

@PlayTube has been permabanned here many times lol

Last edited:
@vvtube What did you pay for & what has been received?

I see you asked about FTP upload and it was advertised as available to premium members.
i paid for video file hosting for no ad and smooth streaming .... i paid for nothing ... i can not upload files , they do not provide me support , and not even able to identify the problem either .. they replied me that " i am the one who having file upload issues ... they said they is some problem from my side , i did change my system and network also but problem was same .. so whos is faulty ? me or they ? Please Help me

The reply says it all. OP Banned.

It you have made payments I would recommend filing a dispute. Hint.. never pay 12 months for any new service.

Happy Star Wars Characters GIF by LEGO
Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
Happy George Costanza GIF

The reply says it all. OP Banned.

It you have made payments I would recommend filing a dispute. Hint.. never pay 12 months for any new service.
i will for sure , but they threatened me that if i file a dispute with bank they will hunt down my websites and server ... what i can do

i will for sure , but they threatened me that if i file a dispute with bank they will hunt down my websites and server ... what i can do
1. did you pay per bank transfer, paypal or crypto?
2. FileChick cant handle his own (single) server. i bet, he cant attack your server infrastructur
3. have you copy of the threatment? chatlog,mails,screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back