Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy Wupload

To Our Valued Friends and Affiliates,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that as of November 27th, Wupload will officially be closing its affiliate program.

After an incredible period of growth in such a short period of time, we have had to make the tough decision to close our affiliate program as it is no longer financially viable for us to continue it.

Wupload’s file hosting service will remain active and technical support will still be provided as per usual, and our customer support system will remain active for any inquiries by members, whether free or paid.

We encourage all users and affiliates to continue to use Wupload to store and share their files, and we will remain one of the most reliable and secure storage solutions in the business.

We will honour all memberships that were already purchased by affiliates or by regular users.

Thanks to the loyalty and the hard work of all of our friends and affiliates, we were able to surpass our growth expectations in terms of traffic, but as anybody in the file hosting business can tell you, traffic does not always mean profitability.

Now, where does this leave you, the hardworking affiliate with unpaid earnings?

We are going to pay out every dollar owed to our affiliates. The affiliate program will close on November 27th, a Sunday, and the last payout will be November 30th, the following Wednesday.

Wupload could not have achieved the growth it did without the hard work, effort and enthusiasm that you all brought to our affiliate program, so I thank you and wish you all nothing but luck and good fortunes in your future endeavours.

FINAL PAYOUTS:

For affiliates who earned $10 by Sunday, November 27, you will be paid automatically on Wednesday, November 30.

For affiliates with LESS than $10 earnings, as our payout system is automatic, you will have to REQUEST YOUR PAYOUT.

http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/finalPayoutRequest

If you request your payout after the 30th, please allow for 48 hours to process.

Willy
Wupload.com
willy@wupload.com

Last edited:
19,670 comments
Btw guys!

If your User ID is between 3100 & 3500 ,and you are an affiliate, Let me know by email and you will get a free premium account within 24-48 hours!!!

But please you have to get active, Ill be monitoring accounts ;)

Thanks!

Willy

Last edited:
Please upgrade my account to premium
Affiliate ID=3081

I just signed up today after a conversation with Hish,i`ll be working with you for a long time

Regards.

Great filehost with pro SEO according to filestube,google etc. I`m working with you from yesterday and I can say that it`s really easy to upload files and manage them with your filehost.Nice work !

Hello Wupload

please check RU from Hotfile it does not work with me, always gave me failed result, please look in this issue.

and if you can make free download support IDM.

Regards.

Hello mate! I was wondering when you would introduce this topic here!
Well, I need a RL upload plugin asap. Can you ask your site devs to make one?

Hope you can get this done soon, thanks!

Great filehost with pro SEO according to filestube,google etc. I`m working with you from yesterday and I can say that it`s really easy to upload files and manage them with your filehost.Nice work !

glad to have you with us :)

Been using wupload for about 1 week, and I'm truly pleased with it. Nice speeds, nice ppd rates and awesome admin.

Thanks. :)

thanks Bloodsucker!!

Good to have you here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back