Status
Not open for further replies.

FileChick

:cloud: FileChick.com :cloud:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you FILECHICK, a high performance file hosting cloud & video streaming service with no video player popups. Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

+ Powerful fast streaming - so many servers in stock :sweat_smile:
+ Account Storage Space: Guest, 10GB - Registered, 100GB - Premium, 50TB
+ Storage time: Guest, 30 Days - Registered, 60 Days - Premium, Forever
+ Max Filesizes: Guest, 2GB - Registered, 20GB - Premium, 50GB
+ Smart DDoS-Protection :shield:

:heavy_dollar_sign: Affiliates :heavy_dollar_sign:

As of right now we are only offering a PPS (Pay Per Sale) affiliate program although we might consider PPD or PPV in future depending on how PPS goes.

Earn 30% of each sale you refer to this site! You can earn money from upgrading users in 2 ways:
  1. Using your unique affiliate id, simply link to the site via your existing website. You'll earn 30% for any users which register for an account and subsequently upgrade.
  2. From users which upgrade to download files within your account.
How much can you earn?
Based on 20 upgrades and each upgrade costing $10.00 per month, you could earn the following:

Month:Referrals:Total Referrals: (inc renewals)Monthly Total:
November 20212020$60.00
December 20212040$120.00
January 20222060$180.00
February 20222080$240.00
March 202220100$300.00
April 202220120$360.00
May 202220140$420.00
June 202220160$480.00
July 202220180$540.00
August 202220200$600.00
Total:$3,300.00

How can I claim my rewards?

Any rewards will take 60 days to clear within your account. Once your cleared rewards are over $50.00 you can request a payment via your account. Payments are made on the 8th of every month via PayPal.

How do I get started?

Signup for an account on our registration page. Once you've completed your registration you'll find your affiliate id in the 'rewards' section of your account. Begin by uploading and sharing your files or by linking from your existing site using your affiliate id like this:

Thank you for taking the time to read, we hope to develop friendly relations with all whom might be concerned.

51 comments
can you add Remote download from (Streamtape, Doodstream)?
We will look into this, thank you for your feedback!

welcome to WJ -- good luck buddy
Post automatically merged:

add Netu , streamlare as well in this list please , if possible Please
Thanks bro, appreciate your good wishes. We are adding this onto our to do list but first let's get the upload issues some users are facing fixed.

Z.O.O.M. supported? If not what's the eta?

Negative, we will contact them and get back to you on that.

oh pps 30% and 60 days hold.

sorry, but why would anybody chose filechick over other stream hosts?

What am i missing here.
60 days hold was a easy mistake, backend was 10 days, front end was 60 days (default) we have corrected that also 30% is just realistic it keeps premium prices low in turn higher chance of purchase = more referrals.

Take note of the table.

Thanks bro, appreciate your good wishes. We are adding this onto our to do list but first let's get the upload issues some users are facing fixed.
you are welcome , can you Please give me other option like " FTP UPLOAD " till then so that at least i can start uploading my videos, or other if any Please , that will we very helpful , Thank you

some of my old videos didn't work, can you tell me why?

id: 3ni

id: 3jv
Can you try and re-upload, should be working now

you are welcome , can you Please give me other option like " FTP UPLOAD " till then so that at least i can start uploading my videos, or other if any Please , that will we very helpful , Thank you
We are fixing some bugs which exist in FTP Upload we will inform everyone here once it is available again.

Im sorry but this host is garbage.. I will not sell anything with 44kbs speed. Please fix the issue with streaming/downloading speed

FTP upload dont work
There is no remote support of famous hosts
I have problems uploading a file that weights more than 100mb

What are the encoding settings ? (Bitrate,resolutions,audio bitrate,channels,sample rate)

Im sorry but this host is garbage.. I will not sell anything with 44kbs speed. Please fix the issue with streaming/downloading speed

FTP upload dont work
There is no remote support of famous hosts
I have problems uploading a file that weights more than 100mb

What are the encoding settings ? (Bitrate,resolutions,audio bitrate,channels,sample rate)
It's free to stream videos you just need a registered account, upgraded users are assigned private servers with max 5 paid users per server.

1. FTP Upload is for premium users only, you are not a premium user.
2. We will not be adding remote download for famous hosts anytime soon, we have more important issues / bugs to fix.
3. Public server you are guaranteed to encounter issues, we highly recommend upgrading your account or at least REGISTERING an account.

Thanks for bumping the post btw and bringing attention to the #1 file host on WJ

Hmm, no reply from host since three days. I think this host is already dead.

Back To Black Dirt GIF by Amy Winehouse

thats not true , i am on chat support with them and they tried to fix my file upload issue

I think you was right that day , they may dead --- they are not responding on chat after and not even reply over email after that ///////// i paid them for 1 year service but getting nothing

Last edited:
I'm no longer working on filechick.com but leaving it here for users to take advantage of video streaming with no player ads.

If more servers are required I will fulfill this.

I will most likely resume work in near future but for now I have real life responsibilities

17.5s Fully Loaded Time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back