Status
Not open for further replies.
1. did you pay per bank transfer, paypal or crypto?
2. FileChick cant handle his own (single) server. i bet, he cant attack your server infrastructur
3. have you copy of the threatment? chatlog,mails,screenshot?
1 - i paid by coin receipt but with my credit card by paypal
2 lets see
3 . yes i do have : have a look here

It could cause problems, Did you buy crypto with paypal?

Any CC dispute would/may hit your paypal account and you may get banned.

No one should start any attacks, it a waste of time and resources, I dont think he hides the IP anyway he had standard email headers.

It could cause problems, Did you buy crypto with paypal?

Any CC dispute would/may hit your paypal account and you may get banned.
i paid by

CoinPayments.net recipt with paypal ,,, i do not have paypal account ... i simply make the payment .. i do not buy any crypto​

I feel so sorry! But couldn't do anything about it. I don't do the Stream projects in the first place because of HIGH-cost CDN and Domain restrictions!

You could get a refund on your CC but will charge back to coinpayments, I would try raising a dispute at Coinpayments, asking for a refund.

b4nK1MD.png

You could get a refund on your CC but will charge back to coinpayments, I would try raising a dispute at Coinpayments, asking for a refund.

b4nK1MD.png
oh thank you so much , are you going to file a dispute on behalf of me ? can i share transaction details with you sir , i have no idea how to file a dispute , this is my 1st case ever , i am so gratefully to you if you do this for me or help me to get my Hard Earned Money on this pandemic time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back