StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have experienced a loss in revenue and no action has been taken by Streamsb. This displays an arrogant attitude on their part. In my experience with various hosting providers, if there has been any downtime, they have provided some form of compensation for the inconvenience caused. It appears that Streamsb is solely focused on financial gain.

How long do you keep files for normal users and for premium users?
We do not limit the time of video storage, sir
Post automatically merged:

We have experienced a loss in revenue and no action has been taken by Streamsb. This displays an arrogant attitude on their part. In my experience with various hosting providers, if there has been any downtime, they have provided some form of compensation for the inconvenience caused. It appears that Streamsb is solely focused on financial gain.
I don't know how long you've been using StreamSB, but when a customer contacts customer service via live chat, StreamSB will check and send them compensation. StreamSB is putting its customers first and wants to give them the best experience possible.

@StreamSB Hello, I wanted to know if there was a problem with the visit counter, I say this because until the 25th I had only had 1 visit with adblock but on the 26th I had 153 visits, something very strange
We just updated the adblock block, the new counter will be accurate, and you want to have no hits with adblock please enable disable ADB in Player Settings

We've just updated the Adblock blocking feature on your site. This Adblock blocking feature will help ensure that ads are displayed on your website. Help us secure revenue and keep the website running.

Last edited:
नमस्कार साहेब.
तुम्हाला API की म्हणायचे आहे
[ऑटोमर्ज]१६७७४६८०२१[/ऑटोमर्ज]
प्रिय सदस्य,

आम्हाला कळविण्यात खेद होत आहे की आमच्या सर्व्हर प्रदात्यासह नेटवर्क समस्यांमुळे काल काही काळ StreamSB वेबसाइटवर प्रवेश करणे अशक्य होते.

तथापि, आमच्या तांत्रिक कार्यसंघाने समस्येचे निराकरण करण्यासाठी त्वरीत काम केले आणि साइट आता नेहमीप्रमाणे चालू आहे.

भविष्यात अशा घटना घडू नयेत याची खात्री करण्यासाठी, आम्ही आमच्या सिस्टममध्ये नवीन सर्व्हर प्रदाते अपग्रेड आणि जोडत आहोत.

यामुळे झालेल्या कोणत्याही गैरसोयीबद्दल आम्ही मनापासून दिलगीर आहोत आणि StreamSB च्या सेवांवरील तुमचा सतत विश्वास आणि वापराचे कौतुक करतो.

शुभेच्छा,
[ऑटोमर्ज]१६७७४६८५४३[/ऑटोमर्ज]
तथापि, हा मोड निवडण्याचा अर्थ असा नाही की StreamSB जाहिराती प्रदर्शित करणार नाही. वापरकर्त्यांना सेवा प्रदान करणे आणि सिस्टम विकसित करणे यासह प्लॅटफॉर्मच्या ऑपरेशनला निधी देण्यासाठी StreamSB ला अजूनही जाहिरातीची आवश्यकता आहे. म्हणून, जरी वापरकर्त्यांनी "0% कमाई मोड" निवडला, तरीही StreamSB तुमच्या वेबसाइटवर जाहिराती प्रदर्शितआता डाउनलोड करा CPM नाही , 7-8 पॉपअप + बॅनर + पुश + नेटिव्ह असेल .. जे काही शिल्लक आहे ते जोडा.

Hello sir.
Did you mean the API key

Dear member,

We regret to inform you that the StreamSB website was inaccessible for some time yesterday due to network issues with our server provider.

However, our technical team quickly worked to resolve the issue and the site is now up and running as usual.

To ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future, we are upgrading and adding new server providers to our system.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your continued trust and use of StreamSB's services.

Best regards,

However, choosing this mode does not mean that StreamSB will not display ads. StreamSB still needs advertising to fund the platform's operations, including providing services to users and developing the system. Therefore, even if users choose "0% earning mode", StreamSB will still display ads on your website
All of me I know everything! But the number of ads you put on Download Page are less 🤣🤣! 5 Popup + banner + inpush + native banner.

And at least 1-2 ads should come on 0% Ads ! But what if you get 5 ads in a 5 minute video! To this one shit Again!

Use better ads !! Because Unsafe Ads are appearing

I know you.You are the owner of hdmovies2.I suggest StreamSb is a site which is good for Storage but Earning not Best. A lot of scams happen in Views Counting and a lot of Ads also come. Sent them video 10 times for 0% - 2 Ads shown I am getting 5 popups + 2 floating stickers. But this is acceptable

Last edited:
How long do you keep files for normal users and for premium users?
Hi! We do not limit the storage time

All of me I know everything! But the number of ads you put on Download Page are less 🤣🤣! 5 Popup + banner + inpush + native banner.

And at least 1-2 ads should come on 0% Ads ! But what if you get 5 ads in a 5 minute video! To this one shit Again!

Use better ads !! Because Unsafe Ads are appearing

I know you.You are the owner of hdmovies2.I suggest StreamSb is a site which is good for Storage but Earning not Best. A lot of scams happen in Views Counting and a lot of Ads also come. Sent them video 10 times for 0% - 2 Ads shown I am getting 5 popups + 2 floating stickers. But this is acceptable
We claim that StreamSB is the host with the least ads and very user-friendly ads. And you said we cheated on views, then sorry we don't have any reason to cheat your views. There's nothing wrong with our counter, if it's really wrong StreamSB will always compensate you

Last edited:
Hello.
Currently, all videos uploaded to StreamSB are encoded in 480p and 720p quality. If you want to encode video in 1080p quality, your account must be a Webmaster

Hello, how do I enable 1080p streams by default ? Currently all 1080p videos are getting converted into 720p/480p
Hello
Currently, all videos uploaded to StreamSB are encoded in 480p and 720p quality. If you want to encode video in 1080p quality, your account must be a Webmaster

site not work now error 504
Hello sir,
Now you can test again, everything is back to normal

Day after day views are decreasing without a reason.
Hello sir,
Please check PM, I messaged you there

Dear StreamSB members,

We would like to inform you about the sudden traffic situation of the past few days on the StreamSB platform. To ensure the stability of the system, StreamSB will upgrade the server within the next 2 days.

Therefore, during this time, members' access and use services may be slightly affected. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try to complete the upgrade as soon as possible.

In addition, to ensure that the upgrade process goes smoothly and does not affect the quality of service during this time, we will temporarily close the registration of new members in the near future. We will notify you when registration reopens.

StreamSB would like to thank all members for their understanding and support during this process.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back