StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a problem with playing video. it displays the video loading image and not playing the video

7IMfPyU.png

Thanks for this opportunity
We always want our customers to have the best experience
Post automatically merged:

upload dont work. stucked %99 SRV=2200

not only for 2200, all servers
Thanks for the info, I'll check them out right away

There seems to be a problem with playing video. it displays the video loading image and not playing the video

7IMfPyU.png
Hello sir.
Can you send me the video link, I need to check the video details to fix the problem in time

Now earnings match the rates in the table. So it should be permanent like this.
Thanks for your good review. We always aim for stability and good service experience for users

Last edited:
Uh... We agree, there is a big problem with "profitability" or views?
I'm in France, and I should have $20/10k views.
For 100 views, I only get between 0.07 or 0.10$, which makes for 10k views between 8 or 10$. I don't mind that there are variations in CPM or that with the use of adblock there is a drop, but here! I am tier 2 and not 3 or 4.
Moreover, for videos, the statistics are really strange, an example, 16 views counted for ~219 started ??????
I compared with other hosts and I fall of course one to some approximate on the announced income. Example: Dood I have well for 100 views between 0.19/0.22.
StreamSB is a good player but since the update lately it's catastrophic, views down sharply, while it is placed in 1st video player + personal domains. I will continue to use it because you keep the files, but too bad.

Image1.png

Further to my message: ^
I have contacted the customer service and they explained me the potential reason.
Indeed, we can not compare streamSB and Doodstream.
You say :
> "You can rest assured that we will always strive to meet the needs and satisfaction of our customers."

But the CPM results are not good and the reason that others are much better and respond well to the tier they offer, is the views counted by ip.
You, it is 1ip/24h while for many it is 2 or 3.
we noticed it well during the double rates (on 11-12) the incomes corresponded perfectly to the announced tier (with variations adb/vpn/proxy).
> "Now earnings match the rates in the table. So it should be permanent like this." @monday

If you could increase the ip count from 1ip/24 to at least 2. 🙏

Further to my message: ^
I have contacted the customer service and they explained me the potential reason.
Indeed, we can not compare streamSB and Doodstream.
You say :
> "You can rest assured that we will always strive to meet the needs and satisfaction of our customers."

But the CPM results are not good and the reason that others are much better and respond well to the tier they offer, is the views counted by ip.
You, it is 1ip/24h while for many it is 2 or 3.
we noticed it well during the double rates (on 11-12) the incomes corresponded perfectly to the announced tier (with variations adb/vpn/proxy).
> "Now earnings match the rates in the table. So it should be permanent like this." @monday

If you could increase the ip count from 1ip/24 to at least 2. 🙏
Hello sir. On 11-12 is 2 days we increase our income x2 to thank you for your companion and support of StreamSB during the past time, especially in the process of upgrading our system. After the end of the event, the earnings will return to the level we originally set.
And we can't go from 1 ip/24h to 2. I hope you understand this

@StreamSB
Hello, I'm kinda in a middle of moving from other host Highlaod and Embedo pretty unrealiable at the moment. I'm trying your custom domain setting at the moment, it still shows Streamsb logo on top of the website even though using my custom domain. I don't want any DMCA problem (never happened with Highload at least) is it possible to not show who is the host at all?

@StreamSB
Hello, I'm kinda in a middle of moving from other host Highlaod and Embedo pretty unrealiable at the moment. I'm trying your custom domain setting at the moment, it still shows Streamsb logo on top of the website even though using my custom domain. I don't want any DMCA problem (never happened with Highload at least) is it possible to not show who is the host at all?
Hello sir, we are DMCA compliant and you can change the logo in Player Settings

when you go to the video page the website url changes (streamsb - sbbrisk)
so when you click on the logo streamsb you are not redirected to the home page

So if someone who clicked on my link doesn't want to see ads and has the premium option, how he will subscribe? at the bottom of the page there is also no information

so in the payment part there are also only two options which makes everything more difficult

well this is bothering me

when you go to the video page the website url changes (streamsb - sbbrisk)
so when you click on the logo streamsb you are not redirected to the home page

So if someone who clicked on my link doesn't want to see ads and has the premium option, how he will subscribe? at the bottom of the page there is also no information

so in the payment part there are also only two options which makes everything more difficult

well this is bothering me
Hello sir, Thank you for using StreamSB service
When you visit the Video page the URL will be changed to the Play video domain and not the site's Main Domain, sir
To click on the logo to redirect to the homepage you need to add the link in the Logo link in Player Settings
In order for the video to be ad-free, you as the video owner need to have Premium Views Plans to remove ads from all videos on your account, then your viewers won't see the video appear.
In addition to the payment method on the system, we also support payment via USDT (TRC20). Do you use USDT?

Hi, I sent you PM and interesting proposal and I hope you check it when you have time, I will wait for your answer, thank you.
I will check it now

Is it just me or the views are not getting counted like before?
The double rate period was good but now it just seems the view are getting counted correctly and I've been a long time user.

The double rate period was good but now it just seems the view are getting counted correctly and I've been a long time user.
Hello sir
This event is a way for us to thank and return the support of StreamSB members. We aim to create the best experience for all of our users. We have received a lot of positive feedback from members of StreamSB. Although, we lost some money because of the event but it is all worth it for the user satisfaction.

We have worked very hard to organize this event and hope to bring value to all our members.
If you have any problems, you can contact customer service so that we can help you quickly.

Hello sir
This event is a way for us to thank and return the support of StreamSB members. We aim to create the best experience for all of our users. We have received a lot of positive feedback from members of StreamSB. Although, we lost some money because of the event but it is all worth it for the user satisfaction.

We have worked very hard to organize this event and hope to bring value to all our members.
If you have any problems, you can contact customer service so that we can help you quickly.
in fact he is right the count is a bit "strange", I have not yet been able to understand the difference between the one reported and the one in "sterted" (which is distinctly more..)
MEJKIE9_o.png

in fact he is right the count is a bit "strange", I have not yet been able to understand the difference between the one reported and the one in "sterted" (which is distinctly more..)
MEJKIE9_o.png
Hello sir! Can you tell me your username, I will check the details
Or you can contact our customer service for direct support with all your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back