StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... We agree, there is a big problem with "profitability" or views?
I'm in France, and I should have $20/10k views.
For 100 views, I only get between 0.07 or 0.10$, which makes for 10k views between 8 or 10$. I don't mind that there are variations in CPM or that with the use of adblock there is a drop, but here! I am tier 2 and not 3 or 4.
Moreover, for videos, the statistics are really strange, an example, 16 views counted for ~219 started ??????
I compared with other hosts and I fall of course one to some approximate on the announced income. Example: Dood I have well for 100 views between 0.19/0.22.
StreamSB is a good player but since the update lately it's catastrophic, views down sharply, while it is placed in 1st video player + personal domains. I will continue to use it because you keep the files, but too bad.

Image1.png

We would like to inform you about the sudden traffic situation of the past few days on the StreamSB platform. To ensure the stability of the system, StreamSB will upgrade the server within the next 2 days.

Therefore, during this time, members' access and use services may be slightly affected. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try to complete the upgrade as soon as possible.

In addition, to ensure that the upgrade process goes smoothly and does not affect the quality of service during this time, we will temporarily close the registration of new members in the near future. We will notify you when registration reopens.

StreamSB would like to thank all members for their understanding and support during this process.

For 100 views, I only get between 0.07 or 0.10$, which makes for 10k views between 8 or 10$. I don't mind that there are variations in CPM or that with the use of adblock there is a drop, but here! I am tier 2 and not 3 or 4.
Moreover, for videos, the statistics are really strange, an example, 16 views counted for ~219 started ??????
I compared with other hosts and I fall of course one to some approximate on the announced income. Example: Dood I have well for 100 views between 0.19/0.22.
StreamSB is a good player but since the update lately it's catastrophic, views down sharply, while it is placed in 1st video player + personal domains. I will continue to use it because you keep the files, but too bad.

Image1.png
But it seems to me that @StreamSB today wrote that a service maintenance that for a two days the whole system will be affected by this process.. so I think the views and CPM includes that...
I just hope he can add a Bonus for this update period.

But it seems to me that @StreamSB today wrote that a service maintenance that for a two days the whole system will be affected by this process.. so I think the views and CPM includes that...
I just hope he can add a Bonus for this update period.
Re, they wrote it shortly after I posted or while I was writing because it wasn't there.
And I hope so too.

Last edited:
Re, they wrote it shortly after I posted or while I was writing because it wasn't there.
And I hope so too.
MEJ7N57_o.png

anyway i also have the same problem, don't think i'm defending the admin, i just hope as said i can apply a bonus for these days, after so many services that have closed down no matter how good a service is there is always some problem..

I think that "broken" videos are accumulating, it would be nice if they did another cleaning and then be able to have the list with those that were corrupt to upload them again.

I think that "broken" videos are accumulating, it would be nice if they did another cleaning and then be able to have the list with those that were corrupt to upload them again.
What do you mean by broken video? That the views are not being reported? Because I've tried opening some of my links that were uploaded months and months ago and they play without any errors..

Image1.png
Hello sir
Please feel free to contact our customer service for further assistance and checking for you.

Our system is very different from Doodstream, so you cannot compare StreamSB and Doodstream like that. Our system is designed to be simpler and advertising user-friendly, with the aim of providing users with the best possible experience.

We will compensate StreamSB users after each upgrade, because customer satisfaction is important to us. You can rest assured that we will always strive to meet the needs and satisfaction of our customers.
Post automatically merged:

The problem with downtime is that users can’t see any videos and go to other sites. I don’t need bonus, I need a stable service
We will compensate StreamSB users after each upgrade, because customer satisfaction is important to us. You can rest assured that we will always strive to meet the needs and satisfaction of our customers.

Hello. Can you message me your username?

Last edited:
What do you mean by broken video? That the views are not being reported? Because I've tried opening some of my links that were uploaded months and months ago and they play without any errors..
I mean some videos that appear as if it is under maintenance. And they always come out like this.

Hello sir
Please feel free to contact our customer service for further assistance and checking for you.

Our system is very different from Doodstream, so you cannot compare StreamSB and Doodstream like that. Our system is designed to be simpler and advertising user-friendly, with the aim of providing users with the best possible experience.

Videos are not working yet
We are syncing the system, please wait, everything will be back to normal

Is downloading not working part of service maintenance?
Can you send me the video link, I will check the details

I mean some videos that appear as if it is under maintenance. And they always come out like this.
Can you send a screenshot or a video link?

Last edited:
Hello sir

send PM

Yes sir. Please check your PM, I have replied to you

Dear StreamSB Members,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but during yesterday's upgrade of the files uploaded, our system encountered some unexpected errors, resulting in the files being uploaded during that time. faulty.

Therefore, to ensure the stability and quality of our service, StreamSB will pause the upload for about 2 hours, to complete the final upgrade.

We hope that the members understand this disruption and will try to complete the work as soon as possible to return to serving customers normally.

Thank you very much for trusting and using StreamSB's services.

Best regards,

Dear StreamSB Members,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but during yesterday's upgrade of the files uploaded, our system encountered some unexpected errors, resulting in the files being uploaded during that time. faulty.

Therefore, to ensure the stability and quality of our service, StreamSB will pause the upload for about 2 hours, to complete the final upgrade.

We hope that the members understand this disruption and will try to complete the work as soon as possible to return to serving customers normally.

Thank you very much for trusting and using StreamSB's services.

Best regards,

Dear Member StreamSB,

We would like to inform you that StreamSB's upgrade has been completed and is currently undergoing optimization to ensure the best platform performance. However, to ensure stability and service quality, there may be some videos that play slowly before the cache memory is fully completed. After the cache memory is completed, the videos will play quickly and smoothly.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and promise to quickly resolve the issue to provide the best experience for our customers.

Thank you for your trust and use StreamSB!

Sincerely,

Last edited:
Dear Members StreamSB,

We would like to express our gratitude to all of you who have accompanied and supported StreamSB during the past time, especially during our system upgrade.

To appreciate your contribution and support, StreamSB is pleased to announce a special promotion program. Specifically, on March 11 and 12, 2023, all members of StreamSB will double their revenue achieved.

To enjoy this offer, we encourage you to set StreamSB as the default player on your website. This helps you to maximize the features and best experience on StreamSB.

We hope that this promotion program will be an opportunity for StreamSB members to continue experiencing the best products and services we offer.

Once again, thank you for being with us.

Sincerely,

Dear Member StreamSB,

We are pleased to announce that the "StreamSB Profit x2" event has officially started. The event starts now and will end at 24:00 on March 12, 2023 (GMT +0).

During this period, the new interest rates will be applied as follows:
Tier 1: $60 USD
Tier 2: $40 USD
Tier 3: $20 USD
Tier 4: $10 USD
Other tiers: $6 USD

This is a great opportunity for you to invest effectively and increase your income within 48 hours. We encourage you to take advantage of this offer to achieve your financial goals.

Please note that this promotion is valid for the stated period only. We encourage you to act quickly to avoid missing out on this opportunity.

We appreciate our customers' contributions to StreamSB's growth and expansion. We hope to achieve great success together in the future.

Thank you for choosing StreamSB as your partner.

Best regards,

StreamSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back