StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the site down

p_2609zeps71.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I will change your player to another player. You obviously have a lot of problems
No one responds to the chat or here

Last edited:
All videos have stopped working
Unfortunately, I was a good player. I advise anyone to change the player or not make him the first player. I did that

@elabcry, site works for me.
I'm not talking about the main site. I'm talking about their upload sites. You can upload any video and see if it works.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I was a good player. I advise anyone to change the player or not make him the first player. I did that

I'm not talking about the main site. I'm talking about their upload sites. You can upload any video and see if it works.

This has not affected all domains... to my knowledge only one domain has been affected by this... you can always consider getting a custom domain... my custom domain works for me all the time...

Why was the site down

p_2609zeps71.jpg

I will change your player to another player. You obviously have a lot of problems
No one responds to the chat or here
Hello sir. Now it's working properly, you can test it again. And to avoid our domain being sometimes blocked in different countries, please add a custom domain. Custom domains are allowed for all users

Please try again. everything is fine now

There is no custom domain feature

Please go to Userpanel go to Custom Domain

There is no custom domain feature

Please go to Userpanel go to Custom Domain
Its there under User Panel -> Custom Domain
Thanks

you can activate and deactivate them, if you deactivate them they don't appear.
MEIZ2TO_o.png
Thank you very much

Do you have adult ADS that pop up?
You can enable Adult Ads in Player Settings

Last edited:
I don't know how many use the custom domain, because, eventually they can block that as well and you have to change it again
We always advise users to add custom domain to not occur problems when using our domain names and sometimes the countries block our domain names.

Your view counting system is very bad. I wish you would review your views count system instead of a new design, we would be more happy.

Last edited:
Your view counting system is very bad. I wish you would review your views count system instead of a new design, we would be more happy.
+ Ads Experience is Bad

I understand Server Costing but other sites give 1 popup in 5 minutes with zero earning. You can get 5 Ads (3 Popup +2 floating ) in 5 minutes , And you Not providing a for download cpm

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with our counter because it keeps track of each view, causes of views not being billed:
Need to watch at least 10% of the video length
Traffic from third party apps will not be counted
Don't use VPN. Virtual IP....
Please rest assured that our counters are always correct
Because we have been operating for 3 years now and our customers all trust us
Can you tell me what your username is? So that I can check in more detai.

streamsb.co & streamsb.io is not working

Streamsb.com is Blocked in INDIA
Hi. Please try it with VPN

+ Ads Experience is Bad

I understand Server Costing but other sites give 1 popup in 5 minutes with zero earning. You can get 5 Ads (3 Popup +2 floating ) in 5 minutes , And you Not providing a for download cpm
Currently, our number of ads is the least compared to other hosts. If you want a video with less ads, please choose non-profit mode

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with our counter because it keeps track of each view, causes of views not being billed:
Need to watch at least 10% of the video length
Traffic from third party apps will not be counted
Don't use VPN. Virtual IP....
Please rest assured that our counters are always correct
Because we have been operating for 3 years now and our customers all trust us
Can you tell me what your username is? So that I can check in more detai.

Hi. Please try it with VPN

Currently, our number of ads is the least compared to other hosts. If you want a video with less ads, please choose non-profit mode
Already choosed 0% ads

I have evidence that how many ads are coming in one video. You only show ads, not content.Note how many Ads appear on the Download Page.It seems that your ads are not user-friendly.And using your ads with better quality has an effect on the site.I have spoken to your team several times but there is no response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back