StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear member,
We apologize for some minor issues with StreamSB just now. We had a network error from the server side for about 3 minutes, the error appeared in the upload method and the dashboard.
However Embed and view counter are not affected, still working very well. Rest assured that StreamSB's technical team is always working hard to fix any case.
Best regards,
Just me or are we all getting the same cloudflare error
Post automatically merged:

Dear member,
We apologize for some minor issues with StreamSB just now. We had a network error from the server side for about 3 minutes, the error appeared in the upload method and the dashboard.
However Embed and view counter are not affected, still working very well. Rest assured that StreamSB's technical team is always working hard to fix any case.
Best regards,

Dear member,
Best regards,
StreamSb not Working.. And I want to report this.. your encoding is not good.. better improve it.. And thanks for nice design

Dear member,
Best regards,
StreamSb not Working.. And I want to report this.. your encoding is not good.. better improve it.. And thanks for nice design

Last edited:
The encoding for non-premiums sucks, I prefer netu, I use streamsb just because they advertised on my site and they store the videos without deleting them, otherwise I would have already abandoned it

@StreamSB Payout received on the same day. Thank you for that.

Good design after update. Please allow users to have custom player color, I've waiting for this one for a while now.
Also, earnings dropped for yesterday, please look into it.

Thanks.
We are working hard to add functions, we will develop this functionality as soon as possible. Thank you

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi, users cannot download this video:

Sometimes redirects to this address:
other times to this address:

Hi, users cannot download this video:

Sometimes redirects to this address:
other times to this address:
Now the video has downloaded normally, please try again

2023-02-15 done thx :)
Have a nice day

Last edited:
domain sbfull.com error
replace to new domain? again and again?

I hope there is no difference between the old and new domains, because I see that if you upload a new video on the new domain, then the video doesn't appear on the old domain, it's strange

domain sbfull.com error

I hope there is no difference between the old and new domains, because I see that if you upload a new video on the new domain, then the video doesn't appear on the old domain, it's strange

if the old videos appear on the new domain, this is no problem. i will check this.

SB boss, can you check pm pls. 🙁

domain sbfull.com error

We will check again, while waiting for us, please add a custom domain so that this does not happen. And we need to change the new domain name constantly to avoid being blocked in different countries

if the old videos appear on the new domain, this is no problem. i will check this.

SB boss, can you check pm pls. 🙁
Yes sir, Please check your pm, I sent you a pm

Hello?
not delete inactive videos
Hello, we store unlimited time

Last edited:
All my links in the filemanager and whatever I upload I get this, what is going on?

MEIY0D0_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back