StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
60k files unplayable, same shitty problem as last time -.- and no custom domain is no option because my every member of our team has own accounts and they dont have premium for this option.

Different IPs, different Countrys, differnt Servers, different domains, and nothing works, and freshly uploaded videos with full encoding arent encoded according to playersetting
Post automatically merged:

Update: videos are working again

Last edited:
60k files unplayable, same shitty problem as last time -.- and no custom domain is no option because my every member of our team has own accounts and they dont have premium for this option.

Different IPs, different Countrys, differnt Servers, different domains, and nothing works, and freshly uploaded videos with full encoding arent encoded according to playersetting

Update: videos are working again
Hi AnimeBasenet.
Sorry for ignoring your message,
It may be due to a short network connection, please message us if there are any similar problems.
Thanks and have a nice day,

Hello Athb007!
Our technical team has received your information.
We are looking for the cause and handling if we detect the view counter error as soon as possible.
Best Regards!

@StreamSB The torrent upload isn't working as it should, the torrents are downloading and getting completed but the files don't show up in 'My Videos'

Please look into it as it affects the work flow.
Hello,
The torrent upload error was fixed shortly after. Thanks for your information. If there are any problems please let us know.
Thanks and have a nice day,

When will 1080p be available to everyone?
Hi,
I'm not sure about the time. But could you please provide your username and website to the StreamSB team.
They can review your site and offer VIP membership.
Your account will then have full functionality and 1080p quality encoding.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Error 504​

Ray ID: 73731dcfee38bb7f • 2022-08-07 21:31:57 UTC

Service Unavailable​

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Last edited:
I dunno if the rates are down but, small comparison, I had 66 views on Aug 1st: $0.06, yesterday 193 views, also $0.06. Most views are coming from UK (Tier 1)???

LK0KB4h.png

8D7bwVS.png

I know not many views but rates seem a bit allover the place? Less views = more money?

Error 504​

Ray ID: 737313fe49f9bb25 • 2022-08-07 21:25:16 UTC
Hi,
Server network issue was fixed immediately.
Thanks and have a nice day.

the same here after their downtime :/
that's really so bad
Hello sir,
Our technical team fixed the view count issue.
You can check your view is ok now.
Best regards

Last edited:
i purchased a month of premium. I uploaded a video it shows normal and low but no original on the download page.
Hi,
Original Quality Hold function is no longer available in paid downloads sir.
If you want to keep the original quality, please request our VIP membership function.
Best regards,

please help, i update my email and payment info but no comfirmation link to my email?
Hi,
Our Technical Team has assisted you at Tickets message.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back