StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Why does it show "SCAM" next to Kyle's name in Telegram ?
It wasn't there first time we talked like a month ago.
is he still on your team ?
This is the first time ever i see this tag

b6adbff45f294599b3700127c7b33f79.png

Hi,

Why does it show "SCAM" next to Kyle's name in Telegram ?
It wasn't there first time we talked like a month ago.
is he still on your team ?
This is the first time ever i see this tag

b6adbff45f294599b3700127c7b33f79.png
Hi, No problem sir.
Kyle is the StreamSB manager.
I verify that this Telegram account is fully trusted now.
The Telegram accounts of the StreamSB team have been reported SCAM by the bad guys. To sabotage our system.
We are looking for a solution to this problem.
Thank you for using StreamSB. You're always welcome!
Best Regards,

Hello,

Is it possible to customize the text inside the popup or to completely hide the popup when the domain is not authorized to display the player (player settings > Allowed embed domains)?

a3DBm7C.png

Regards

Last edited:
Hello,

Is it possible to customize the text inside the popup or to completely hide the popup when the domain is not authorized to display the player (player settings > Allowed embed domains)?

a3DBm7C.png

Regards
Hi,
The message text "Video cannot watch at this domain" in the player cannot be changed sir.
Thanks!

Theres a minor bug with regards to screenlists depending how you upload a video, if you upload via FTP its always 3x5 even though I have 3x3 selected. Uploading via web shows the correct 3x3 option. Here's the same video uploaded twice:

WEB
FTP

Theres a minor bug with regards to screenlists depending how you upload a video, if you upload via FTP its always 3x5 even though I have 3x3 selected. Uploading via web shows the correct 3x3 option. Here's the same video uploaded twice:

WEB
FTP
Hi,
Thanks for your information. We have noted your information to the technical team for repair.
Hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Best regards,

WEB
FTP
Hello sir! Temporarily we have set the screenlist of videos uploaded via FTP to 3x3, please check

Thank you, works fine now.

Any update on upstream.to URL uploading? I have a lot of videos I wish to transfer, they have way too many popups.
Hi AaronZL, I will notify the technical team, They will look into this,
Other than the upstream.to URL do you have any other URL links?
Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back