StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after a month of using streamsb

i am happy to say that i am very pleased with the service.

not having to worry about files being deleted is awesome and the 10GB file size for members is great for 1080p quality video files.

playback is fast and ads are not that bad. Im still slowly moving all my files over from another host and cant wait to use streamsb exclusively.

keep up the good work @StreamSB

Hello best host. But in 0 earning mode i am getting more than 2 popup ads
Hello sir!
Can you check again? There are only 2 popups. There are no other pop-up ads after that.
Best Regrads,
Post automatically merged:

Hi, it seems that the download speed is very low, that to download like 200mb it takes 1 hour. Is this normal or is there a problem? Thanks
Hi, We focus on streaming speed rather than download.
Hope to upgrade the download in the near future.
Thank you for your trust in using StreamSB. :$

so after a month of using streamsb

i am happy to say that i am very pleased with the service.

not having to worry about files being deleted is awesome and the 10GB file size for members is great for 1080p quality video files.

playback is fast and ads are not that bad. Im still slowly moving all my files over from another host and cant wait to use streamsb exclusively.

keep up the good work @StreamSB
Hello sir,
Thanks for your compliments on StreamSB.
We always try to work to give our users the best system.
You're always welcome!

Last edited:
Hello sir!
Can you check again? There are only 2 popups. There are no other pop-up ads after that.
Best Regrads,

Hi, We focus on streaming speed rather than download.
Hope to upgrade the download in the near future.
Thank you for your trust in using StreamSB. :$
Also improve video quality.

@StreamSB, Yes, all right. It is to blame for bad code embedding.
Well, thank you very much. Please notify us if you encounter any problems.
Best Regards,

Was the option 'don't encode' removed?
Hi PanioGino, Keep original and unencrypted video only works for VIP member accounts.
Please request the VIP membership feature to be able to use it.
Thanks!

Last edited:
@StreamSB

has anything changed recently in regards to re-encoding uploaded files? all my files i now upload are being re-encoded even though they have a unique MD5 hash and are mp4 files

previously they were all kept in the original format? which is one of the reasons i came across to streamsb

its pretty disappointing as it takes time to rehash the files to give them new MD5's and to have them still be re-encoded on streamsb's end, there is no point in rehashing them now

@StreamSB

has anything changed recently in regards to re-encoding uploaded files? all my files i now upload are being re-encoded even though they have a unique MD5 hash and are mp4 files

previously they were all kept in the original format? which is one of the reasons i came across to streamsb

its pretty disappointing as it takes time to rehash the files to give them new MD5's and to have them still be re-encoded on streamsb's end, there is no point in rehashing them now
Hi, Currently only VIP members can keep the original quality, You can send us a support message, or request VIP membership.
We will review this for you.
Best Regards,

Player since over a half day dead and unplayable without an vpn with an German IP Adress from an VPN. Without VPN the vidoes doesnt start after an half hour loading circle, no matter if old or freshly uploaded video

Hi, Currently only VIP members can keep the original quality, You can send us a support message, or request VIP membership.
We will review this for you.
Best Regards,

can you reconsider this change? i would even take a few more ads or popups to do it.

it a kick in the guts for the smaller sites.

can you reconsider this change? i would even take a few more ads or popups to do it.

it a kick in the guts for the smaller sites.
it's the bad website for smaller sites, we got a lot of blame from our visitor because the the ads inside videos, it's not playable for a lot of visitor, it's the immigration time of birds :hot_pepper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back