StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the bad website for smaller sites, we got a lot of blame from our visitor because the the ads inside videos, it's not playable for a lot of visitor, it's the immigration time of birds :hot_pepper:
Hi, Can you be more specific about the problem you're having with the ad? Or PM me.
Best regards!

Hi, Can you be more specific about the problem you're having with the ad? Or PM me.
Best regards!
my visitors said :
" Ad's and spam everywhere, unplayable..:( "
" the stream was unwatchable even on Brave, full ad blockers, it kept stopping I think overwhelmed by the amount of ad's. I tried a few other browsers but it was spam city. If only there was a better hosting place. "

my visitors said :
" Ad's and spam everywhere, unplayable..:( "
" the stream was unwatchable even on Brave, full ad blockers, it kept stopping I think overwhelmed by the amount of ad's. I tried a few other browsers but it was spam city. If only there was a better hosting place. "
We use Brave and Ublock origin and have with 100% 1 popup and have 0 problems except that since yesterday the videos can only be played with a vpn

dear StreamSB,

i was made a payment request at my account. kindly please make a payment, we have to pay our hosting bills. our streamsb account username is: movipk

dear StreamSB,

i was made a payment request at my account. kindly please make a payment, we have to pay our hosting bills. our streamsb account username is: movipk
don't worry, they pay within 24 hours ^^ fastest payout was under 30 minutes . Payouts with BTC and Paypal without an problem
screenshot_1h2j5p.jpg
ttps://prnt.sc/IV_4cc3V-0hv

dear StreamSB,

Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 24hrs, please wait sir
Post automatically merged:

@StreamSB Remote upload is not working, all uploads are stuck at pending. Please look into it.
Thanks for the information you provided. The upload servers are being upgraded by us, it will be finished soon, please wait sir

Last edited:
Hello,

With great sorrow I am announcing that I am completely deleting all my videos on StreamSB and moving to other platforms because the reason is simple: StreamSB cannot keep up with technology, competition and user demands.

Some reasons/facts to prove that they've become Sh!t and it's getting worse.

1) 50% of the times video shows (This video cannot be played, network error issue)
2) Their video uploading speed via FTP is slowest.
3) So many ads and 90% of them are very aggressive
4) The pages of my websites that contains StreamSB videos have a 90% bounce rate compared to normal pages which have 20% bounce rate.
5) They shave (Everyone does in the video hosting industry but still)

So thanks but no thanks for your services StreamSB :(
I hope best for your future and really hope that in future you do more hard work and start caring for your users as well as webmasters and if you cannot do that then I have no sympathy for you.

Best Regards.

Hello,

With great sorrow I am announcing that I am completely deleting all my videos on StreamSB and moving to other platforms because the reason is simple: StreamSB cannot keep up with technology, competition and user demands.

Some reasons/facts to prove that they've become Sh!t and it's getting worse.

1) 50% of the times video shows (This video cannot be played, network error issue)
2) Their video uploading speed via FTP is slowest.
3) So many ads and 90% of them are very aggressive
4) The pages of my websites that contains StreamSB videos have a 90% bounce rate compared to normal pages which have 20% bounce rate.
5) They shave (Everyone does in the video hosting industry but still)

So thanks but no thanks for your services StreamSB :(
I hope best for your future and really hope that in future you do more hard work and start caring for your users as well as webmasters and if you cannot do that then I have no sympathy for you.

Best Regards.
I am very sad to receive this feedback from users. Can you tell me what is your user account in StreamSB? i will help you check your video.
StreamSB has live chat support, 24/7 customer support. Any problems you have with your video will be quickly resolved.
StreamSB don't limit the upload speed.
Ads in StreamSB have 4 earning modes, the number of ads can be more or less depending on your choice.
In particular, currently StreamSB uses HLS Streaming CDN technology, the fastest video playback speed.
Contact me via StreamSB's live chat.
You are always welcome at StreamSB!

Hi. Are you active on skype or should I message you here, regarding something important? Thanks in advance.
This is the skype contact of customer service, looking forward to hearing from you!

the url upload has been pending for long time, when can you fix this problem
The problem is solved, sir

It doesn't matter that the videos are encoded, but aren't you ashamed to encode them in a shitty quality? https://sbthe.com/d/sjc0jyoz1gum the basic video weighs 230 MB, I'm starting to think that streamlare is better

not even effort to encode with a good quality, no that quality of shit

correction : the video lasts 10 minutes so normal

Last edited:
It doesn't matter that the videos are encoded, but aren't you ashamed to encode them in a shitty quality? https://sbthe.com/d/sjc0jyoz1gum the basic video weighs 230 MB, I'm starting to think that streamlare is better

not even effort to encode with a good quality, no that quality of shit

correction : the video lasts 10 minutes so normal
Yeah exactly. If you are going to force re encoding on everyone at least give us like 3000 bit rate on 720p re-encodes

what i dont understand is the people who are uploading in mp4 and that didnt want encoding are free up the pressure on the encoding servers for others. I guess it comes down to whats more expensive encoding servers or streaming bandwidth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back