StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I bought premium view.
Is it possible to have link embed with premium view and link embed with not premium view ?
Hello sir!
Premium view is used for all your videos.
If you want to embed more videos that don't use premium views, please create another StreamSB account.
Thanks!

Most of my views are from the UK (around 90%) yet I'm nowhere near $30 as stated on this page:

bpuppBY.png

I have Max Ads / 100% Earnings ticked.

Most of my views are from the UK (around 90%) yet I'm nowhere near $30 as stated on this page:

bpuppBY.png

I have Max Ads / 100% Earnings ticked.
There's nothing wrong with our counter because it keeps track of each view, causes of views not being billed:
+ Need to watch at least 10% of the video length
+ Traffic from third party apps will not count
Can you tell me what your username is? So that I can check in more detail

There's nothing wrong with our counter because it keeps track of each view, causes of views not being billed:
+ Need to watch at least 10% of the video length
+ Traffic from third party apps will not count
Can you tell me what your username is? So that I can check in more detail

RCBCOM

Why do people need to watch 10% when the popups occur as soon as you click without watching even 1 second?

Anyway today the rates are actually much better so far:

Ey0AWYQ.png

Roughly $0.20 / 200 views, $1 / 1000 views. $20 / 20,000 views.

https://ibb.co/Kyt11pF

I am not complaining. I just feel sorry for the economic situation of my country)

Yeah the dollar / euro right now :(

Hi, I tried to remote upload from streamtape this link: https://streamtape.com/v/4opkQqZ2D2tKvqp/The_Real_Animated_Adventures_of_Doc_and_Mharti.mp4
and the status is "STUCK".
I Remote upload from netu some minutes ago and is working fine so why I cant remote upload from streamtape? is something temporal? thank you.
My StreamSB is: pilonzote
Hello sausage,
Maybe Streamtape blocked the upload with us.
I will check on this right now.
Thanks for your information!
Have a nice day. :heart_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back