StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
the count well if it's my problem I'll check but with other hosts they don't give me that problem they stay or grow.
It's strange, then I found a similarity when counting visits with another host,
Streamsb could you fix the view count? that already happened with another host that marks x visits from a country and then counts what he wants.
it is better that if we have 300 visits from a country it is 300 and not that it marks 300 and pays 100

WTF, one of the reasons why i used this hosting was the ability to disable transcoding/conversion for videos under 10gb in H264 and ACC audio, now that option is gone!!! :rage:

Last edited:
After days of checking the statistics, comparing them with other hosts and with the same but in previous days, it is seen that the lawn mower has been activated.
It's not me, I just know several people and many are the same.

After days of checking the statistics, comparing them with other hosts and with the same but in previous days, it is seen that the lawn mower has been activated.
It's not me, I just know several people and many are the same.
Hello! What's wrong with your stats? Please provide me your username so I can check

Has anyone noticed a suspicious drop in visits?
almost every day I have the same count for a few months and for several days the count has fallen by 30%
Hi

komitolita

Our system is working very well and there are no problems. All will be updated and processed as quickly as possible
Best regards
Post automatically merged:

on the contrary, my views have increased by 25% in the last 1 week
Wonderful
Thank you for always accompanying Stream SB

WTF, one of the reasons why i used this hosting was the ability to disable transcoding/conversion for videos under 10gb in H264 and ACC audio, now that option is gone!!! :rage:
Hi ZeroCool22
All videos uploaded to our system need to be encrypted to ensure streaming speed
Best regards

Thx for payment.
For the first payment, the payment department must look carefully before deciding whether to pay you or not. If your account is approved for payments, your future payments will be processed quickly.

Last edited:
@

NancyStreamSB

What could be the problem?

image3514674ead9f6d48.png

Also all my videos showing in embed "file not found" or something, even though all the videos are not actually deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back