StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear members!
StreamSB purge user accounts.
All user accounts that have not been activated will be deleted.
Estimated number users removed: 30000
We will do this within 3 days of this announcement.
My team is doing everything for the current active users to get a perfect service.

Best regards,

the dilemma, should i change them all or wait for the update?
Hi,
Please wait and you will need to reup video.
The update will be available soon in the next week. Now the feature is working fine.
We are currently adding a lot of new servers.
Server disk space will be a lot.
All videos will keep the original quality and still have all different encoding quality.

Best regards.

@StreamSB there are problems with the statistics on friday they worked badly and right now they don't even count anything 0 views
Same here, showing 'Users Online Now' correctly but the stats are not counting anything. @StreamSB please look into it.
Hi
the site is not working, 502 Error
Dear StreamSB member!
StreamSB is in the process of updating, it will take a short time to be unable to access streamsb.com.
All users with view count error on May 28, 2022 please message me username so we can check and send compensation later. We are so sorry for the inconvenience
Best regards,

Dear StreamSB member!
StreamSB is in the process of updating, it will take a short time to be unable to access streamsb.com.
All users with view count error on May 28, 2022 please message me username so we can check and send compensation later. We are so sorry for the inconvenience
Best regards,

Dear StreamSB Members!
We just encountered a DDOS attack, StreamSB's technical team is fixing it and the system should be up and running in 30 minutes.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,

whats everyones thoughts on best player type to use?

JWPlayer8
Clappr
VideoJS
VideoJS+
Hola
Fluid
Currently JWPlayer8 player is our default player.
Post automatically merged:

Dear StreamSB Members!
DDOS Attack issue has been resolved. The system is operating normally.
We are very sorry for the interruption of this service.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,

Last edited:
2022-05-28_105733lijmi.jpg

Why did you change the colors in the player? Do as it was before, a neutral gray color was and suited everyone.

Your competitors are paying $35 for Germany, and you are still paying $20.

Last edited:
Hello @StreamSB I already sent you the user by pm but I think you should understand that this error should be for everyone. I have several colleagues with your service and none of them count the visits.
check it as soon as you can because it is the worst thing that can happen since yesterday afternoon nobody realized that they did not count the visits, we enter the weekend when there are more visits and the count is 0 so the loss is total.
thx

2022-05-28_105733lijmi.jpg

Why did you change the colors in the player? Do as it was before, a neutral gray color was and suited everyone.

Your competitors are paying $35 for Germany, and you are still paying $20.
In the near future we will upgrade the system that allows you to change the color of the player button

Hello @StreamSB I already sent you the user by pm but I think you should understand that this error should be for everyone. I have several colleagues with your service and none of them count the visits.
check it as soon as you can because it is the worst thing that can happen since yesterday afternoon nobody realized that they did not count the visits, we enter the weekend when there are more visits and the count is 0 so the loss is total.
thx
We will check and send you the compensation tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back