StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @StreamSB you said to send you the users that we did not have visits last Friday and Saturday and that you would compensate it, but you have not spoken.
What happens with that time without counting?
Hello, Please check your account. We will update as soon as we hear from you. Thanks!

I don't understand why I checked my account, my account says the same as me last Friday afternoon and on Saturday the counting system fell but the videos worked, you promised compensation but nothing has been compensated yet.

But with 'keep original' video can be .Mkv or other format and resolution (720p, 1080p, 4k, AC3, ecc) or it must be max 1080p and .Mp4 Acc?

ah thanks, and 720p is the max resolution? I upload now a video and it keeps the original (4k), but converts in 360p and 720p, not 1080p?
Hello,
With 1080p quality we will update for all users to use in the near future. You can now keep your original quality.
Thanks!

Hello,

just confirming, if i have that keep original quality ticked, then i dont have to change the MD5 hash on any of my files
Hi,
You need to redeem MD5 for your video. To make sure your video doesn't match MD5 with any other users.
Thank!

Hi,
You need to redeem MD5 for your video. To make sure your video doesn't match MD5 with any other users.
Thank!
Is the feature you were talking about before where you dont have to change the MD5 hash and it wont encode it coming soon?

Im starting to move all my videos across slowly as it is taking forever to change the MD5 on them all

Is the feature you were talking about before where you dont have to change the MD5 hash and it wont encode it coming soon?

Im starting to move all my videos across slowly as it is taking forever to change the MD5 on them all
Hello candyman,
Will you update all your old links? Now you can both encode your video and keep the original quality of the video at the same time.
Best regards!

Yes i have to replace over 3,000 evoload links with streamsb ones
Good sir,
If there is any problem please contact us. We are always ready to help you.
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Dear StreamSB member!
From June 8 to June 10, 2022. StreamSB technical and support team will have a short holiday.
Rest assured, the StreamSB platform is still working perfectly. Although there may be delays in payment and support issues. However, up to 24 hours, your problems will be supported to solve.
Best regards,

Last edited:
thanks, the transfer is going very well, its just going to take a long time to reupload those 3000 movies. But ill get there eventually
Hi,
Very good sir.
You're always welcome.
Best Regards!
Post automatically merged:

Dear @StreamSB
Is Chromecast built in?
Hello.
Are you having problems with your Chromecast?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back