StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear StreamSB member!
StreamSB is in the process of updating, it will take a short time to be unable to access streamsb.com.
All users with view count error on May 28, 2022 please message me username so we can check and send compensation later. We are so sorry for the inconvenience
Best regards,

hello there is an error in your message there is no counting error on the 28th, there is a counting error half of the 27th on the 28th and today the 29th it does not count either

Dear StreamSB users,
All view counting errors will be fixed and compensated to the users. Please don't worry about this. Thank you very much.
Best regards!

Well my first few days on here is not off to a great start. First the counting issue, then

Got an email saying a video has been deleted only one hour after uploading it. No reason why its been deleted either. I dont remember deleting it either
Post automatically merged:

Well my first few days on here is not off to a great start. First the counting issue, then

Got an email saying a video has been deleted only one hour after uploading it. No reason why its been deleted either. I dont remember deleting it either
Looking into the deleted file a bit more and it may have been my mistake. So dont take notice of that part

Last edited:
@StreamSB , What is the difference between "keep original quality" and "disable video encoding"? All H264 videos I upload are compressed to N and L only.

Where is the global search form located?
Hello,
We will add original quality keeping feature in the near future.
For now you want to keep the original quality, and the unencrypted video 2 quality. You can redeem the MD5 for the video before uploading.
Thanks!

Looking into the deleted file a bit more and it may have been my mistake. So dont take notice of that part
Hi,
Your video is removed if it has an error.
Are you still having any problems with our system?
Best regards!

Last edited:
hello @StreamSB you said that the loss of visits would be compensated, how? On the other hand, I have noticed that the views have dropped since the update,
almost half of the views in Spain are adblock or vpn this is a bit exaggerated because the same thing does not happen to me with other hosts.
let's say 1/3 and that's saying a lot
I am going to do tests activating the function of disabling adb and if it continues like this I will inform you why it does not seem normal.

ES
584​
$0.33900​

the one thing i like on streamsb is the fact you can see how many people are watching videos right now and what videos they are watching, that is a great feature

hello @StreamSB you said that the loss of visits would be compensated, how? On the other hand, I have noticed that the views have dropped since the update,
almost half of the views in Spain are adblock or vpn this is a bit exaggerated because the same thing does not happen to me with other hosts.
let's say 1/3 and that's saying a lot
I am going to do tests activating the function of disabling adb and if it continues like this I will inform you why it does not seem normal.

ES
584​
$0.33900​
Hello,
I checked, all views and pay are working properly now. Please let me know if you have any problems. Thanks!

the one thing i like on streamsb is the fact you can see how many people are watching videos right now and what videos they are watching, that is a great feature
Hi candyman,
Thank you for using StreamSB.
You're always welcome.
Best regards!

Right now all my players with custom domain, please fix it
gkly3zf.png

I made a LTC payment for premium in two parts (sent wrong amount first) and the payment wasn't processed. Anything you can do to help with that?

Hi
please add "subtitle upload in player" feature. for users who want to add their subtitle.
Thank you
Hello sir!
Can you send us a message? Thanks!

I made a LTC payment for premium in two parts (sent wrong amount first) and the payment wasn't processed. Anything you can do to help with that?
Hey sir, Please send me transaction ID. I will check and update you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back