Premium Plus StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

StreamSB

Corporate Membership
there are problems with sbfast domain ^^ change to viewsb, or emebdsb, or watchsb, or use a custom domain. with search and replayer sql command its done in view seconds
Hello AnimeBasenet, Thank you for your help. We had a problem with Sbfast domain, Advice to all customers is to use custom domain name. Custom domain name will be very beneficial for you.
Best regards!
StreamSB Team.

StreamSB

Corporate Membership
Old videos , Viewsb.com , not redirected. . .😭
Hi Bejak. Viewsb.com domain is still working normally sir.
Post automatically merged:

Dear @StreamSB
I use get File Direct api. However, when transmitting to the website's jwplayer, it got the wrong ip error.
Hello giangcx90, You can send us a message at the StreamSB live chat app. We'll make it easier for you! Thanks!

Last edited:

annistark

Hello maheshntrpawan, Can you compare our ads with other hosting systems? Thank you!
hello. 0% has too many ads, please consider it keeping on 1 or 2 popup! there are 2 popups in the beggining but after 30-60 seconds ads on video appear and then there are some other popups, if we wanted this many popups we wouldn't choose 0% ad revenue. I understand you have to pay for servers but pls be reasonable.

cespa92

hello. 0% has too many ads, please consider it keeping on 1 or 2 popup! there are 2 popups in the beggining but after 30-60 seconds ads on video appear and then there are some other popups, if we wanted this many popups we wouldn't choose 0% ad revenue. I understand you have to pay for servers but pls be reasonable.
Yes many ads, and too there are problems of slow playback in some videos and never is fixed. :/

StreamSB

Corporate Membership
Hello, With advertising mode 0% earnings. Only 2 ads pop up. And push ads show after 30 seconds.
Can you help me check it again. Thanks

Yes many ads, and too there are problems of slow playback in some videos and never is fixed. :/
Hi, Please send me the video ID I will check and fix it now. Thank you!

Last edited:

annistark

Hello, With advertising mode 0% earnings. Only 2 ads pop up. And push ads show after 30 seconds.
Can you help me check it again. Thanks

dear I counted 2 popups and 3 push ups (after closing one push up, another appears.) in the first two minutes. I tested it on just this video

another push up and popup appeared when I paused

cespa92

Right now all my videos with custom domain..
zDyXVjp.png