Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so they are actually playing with us... This shit started to annoy me really bad...

I was defending them so many times, on so many places, saying that they will beat paypal one day etc, but it seems that they will never rich professionalism that paypal has.

I will never understand why did they disabled working cards... wtf, peoples wanted to make it official and open for everyone, and not cutting every fucking normal way for transaction...

Well since everybody started to post ap support tickets here is mine
Hello Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Kristen and I am happy to assist you.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your query. Please note that our Customer Support team is working diligently to provide the quickest and most efficient service possible. However, we may be experiencing a high volume of calls and emails which will affect our response time.

During the beta period of the AlertPay PrePaid Card program, we closely analyzed the data we collected. As a result of these observations and in order to provide the highest standard of service, we are obliged to seek a new provider who can better meet our needs as well as yours. Our current provider does not meet the standards of service we deem as acceptable and therefore we have had to make these changes.

A temporary PrePaid card has been sent to you by regular post. If or when you are required to activate your new temporary Card, we will email you instructions on how to activate and use your temporary Card.

In the meantime please continue to use your current PrePaid Card as per usual.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at https://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards,

Kristen
Customer Support Advisor
AlertPay Customer Support

only i have 0.00$ on the card, not really usefull if they sent a email that i have to empty the debitcard on 4 Juli. :facepalm:

@Cojba

Continue to use your current card as per usual, that simply means spend remained funds on your card

@Moggy

I got the same message after 6 Days and my card is empty too, i don't know how we're gonna use our cards since withdraw is not allowed WTF what is just going on with AP

Last edited:
Now we learn that users from certain countries won't be getting these temporary
cards, that really sucks and seems very unprofessional to disable old cards long
before new cards are in place. Also, considering how money businesses works, it is
safe to assume that those permanent cards won't be ready by the end of the year.

@Moggy

Is there in letter something about fees from this provider?

Maybe AP waiting to all members receive this card and than will start sending emails for activation...

POS/online Purchase Fee: $0.50 (per transaction)
ATM Withdrawal Fee (US): $2.50 (per transaction)
ATM Withdrawal Fee (International): $3.50 (per transaction)

ATM/Pos Reject Fee: $0.50 (per transaction)
POS Return Fee: $0.50 (per transaction)
Balance Inquiry Fee: $0.75 (per transaction)

We are happy to announce that the first phase of the beta launch for the AlertPay PrePaid Cards is complete! We now have a good idea of which direction we would like to go with the PrePaid Card so you get the best user experience we can provide.

However, we have had to make some changes that have affected you. Your PrePaid Card balance, has been transferred to your AlertPay account and current card is no longer active.

You may have received a temporary card that you can use until we find a permanent solution. If you have received one, it can be activated early next week. If you have not yet received your temporary card, it should be arriving soon.

We will send another email notifying you when you may activate the temporary cards that will replace your current AlertPay PrePaid Card.

This is the email I got few seconds ago. I hope everything will finish well at the end...

They should close new sign-ups if they can't provide better withdrawal methods to user,there shouldn't be one sided flow of money i.e. in account of Alertpay where they make it hard to withdraw.

No one is able to activate it now, i think they're waiting for all members to receive it then new message will be sent out on how to activate the card.

I wonder why filehosts do not consider any other payment option that works for almost all countries ? Why stick to Alertpay ?

today i got mine alert pay card it is same as already posted by moggy but i cant use till alert pay will not do the e mail to activate this card any how now feelings are much better after having this card hahaha

raoadeelahmad , This is good :)
can you tell us how it looks like ? i mean post a picture or from the net on how it looks like ^^ , im kinda exited to have it :D
( does it look like in the picutre here : Alertpay.com/DebitCard.aspx ) ?

Hello raoadeelahmad

Can you tell us if you have received the alertay debit card?...and if you can take a picture or something like that to see the new Debit card?
That's mean that if you have the debit card now It's working for all the countries I guess. Tell if I'm wrong..the only problem is the activation and then enoy 8-)....I am waiting for debit card but I need to know if it's working for all the countries or not....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back