Status
Not open for further replies.
well you first negotiate and then chnage everything your not going to close everything giving everybody 3 days notice, then promise us something thats not yet sure.

Don't get me wrong, i do know your not alertpay but still what they are doing now is so unprofessional that, anything you would say will only make me more pissed off.
they should just go back to be a ptc sites processor only and forget about being a mainstream processor.

They actually tapped the opportunity in those countries specially where paypal doesn't exist. Otherwise who will prefer Alertpay over Paypal. Mr. Patel of Alertpay doesn't look like a businessman to me. *no offense* :p

Alertpay was at the beginning very good but in the last time they make very bad things.
It is not possible to withdraw the money to Credit Cards, Check withdraw not possible and at last the problems with a Debit Cards from them. We have used a Debit Card and we never get a problems now 3 weeks are gone and we dont recive the new Debit Card. Also as we have read the information is when we recive a new card we will not be able to use it util we get instructions from Alertpay.

We are very sad that Alertpay let they big Business customers let wait over 3 weeks so we cant withdraw the money.

Also yesterday a new shocking email from Alertpay. They have reversed over 211$ from our Alertpay account and the payment is 30 days old. One customer have bought 2 Epad from our Webshop and we have shipp the items to customer after 7 days because we know that Alertpay sometimes reversed the money within 7 days. But now after 30 days they have reversed over 200$ and calculate also Service Fee for that 20$.

So what should this mean. We can not shipp the items to our customer for 30 days X-(

This is a very bad business practice and so it is not possible to sell anything with Alertpay and this is a second time that we have lost the money this way with Alertpay.

Do something Alertpay with this shitt rules what you have that you can reverse payments older than 30 days or you will loose Business customers and thats for sure.

Alertpay was at the beginning very good but in the last time they make very bad things.
It is not possible to withdraw the money to Credit Cards, Check withdraw not possible and at last the problems with a Debit Cards from them. We have used a Debit Card and we never get a problems now 3 weeks are gone and we dont recive the new Debit Card. Also as we have read the information is when we recive a new card we will not be able to use it util we get instructions from Alertpay.

We are very sad that Alertpay let they big Business customers let wait over 3 weeks so we cant withdraw the money.

Also yesterday a new shocking email from Alertpay. They have reversed over 211$ from our Alertpay account and the payment is 30 days old. One customer have bought 2 Epad from our Webshop and we have shipp the items to customer after 7 days because we know that Alertpay sometimes reversed the money within 7 days. But now after 30 days they have reversed over 200$ and calculate also Service Fee for that 20$.

So what should this mean. We can not shipp the items to our customer for 30 days X-(

This is a very bad business practice and so it is not possible to sell anything with Alertpay and this is a second time that we have lost the money this way with Alertpay.

Do something Alertpay with this shitt rules what you have that you can reverse payments older than 30 days or you will loose Business customers and thats for sure.
really said this is an moreover i want to ask now you will scam your website or will continue your work as i want to do purchasing but after hearing these words from you people i am really dis heart and i want your response please tell me should i buy or not

You guys have to take into consideration the liability that is placed on AP to protect it's members with such an expanding base, it may explain a lot of the changes in their system (and why some already exist in paypal).

I am interested to see the outcome of the prepaid card change and also wondering why there's no check withdrawals, as that's what I currently use to withdraw.

there is alertpay support guy here on wj, pm him guys... btw when did they stop check withdrawals?? never heard of it :|

Not entirely sure when exactly but I think it's been a couple of weeks now. The checks that I have received in the past were all from Delaware, completely unrelated to their pre-paid cards etc, which is why I find it a little strange. Sure there's an explanation though. Hopefully we hear from the rep soon :)

We apologize for the inconvenience, but Check withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

yeah! just logged into my account and saw that too :( too bad... only option left is bank wire for us indians (as they do not support localised bank transfer here)

It's a shame, but it's not AlertPay's fault. The difficulty with India is that it's so hard to move money into and out of the country with a system like this. The regulations that are put in place make it nearly impossible to operate the same as other countries. Hopefully that all changes in the coming year or two. As some Indians are no doubt put at a disadvantage when trying to earn online (let's feel sorry for the say legitimate web hosters, shall we? :P).

You guys have to take into consideration the liability that is placed on AP to protect it's members with such an expanding base, it may explain a lot of the changes in their system (and why some already exist in paypal).

I am interested to see the outcome of the prepaid card change and also wondering why there's no check withdrawals, as that's what I currently use to withdraw.

And maybe your right, i have no problems with changes, if they discontinue the debitcard fair enough, but what is this about a temporary card are they just lying to us. The "alertpay support guy" wrote we should get it 2 weeks ago.
Next thing is you can't withdrawal to a Bank anymore, are you then still saying we have to be considerate about alertpay.

Seems Alertpay will shut down soon, they disabled cc withdraw in order to force customers to stay with 'em, if someone remembers epass when they closed their damn doors !!! looks similar case.

I don't think it's a similar case at all. That's quite a pessimistic outlook. ePassporte relied entirely upon their Visa card. AlertPay, do not. ePassporte were "forced" out of their Visa card. Not by choice. Apparently, anyway.

If bank withdrawals cease then that would obviously ring some alarm bells as there would be no way to withdraw. I doubt it'll come to that though. AlertPay seem to have a highly developed system for localized bank withdrawals as well as a wire system.

well its just temporary thing... no need to worry i guess

everybody revamps things once in a while and some services do get affected... and legit webbies wont be worried a BIT, bank wire is still a very good option, and paypal is there for them too... they can fearlessly use their CCs :)

I doubt it'll come to that though. AlertPay seem to have a highly developed system for localized bank withdrawals as well as a wire system.
So did ePassporte, they had their own bank in the Netherlands Antilles....for Months they said its only temporary and they could still do bank wires with no problem...

ePassporte had their services suspended by their bank. This has not happened with AlertPay, and in fact you can still withdraw from the cards themselves. You cannot load them. People aren't left in limbo with money "stuck" on their card.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have a prepaid card system at all from here onwards. But, let's wait and see. They've said it's coming... These things take time.

P.S. CC withdrawals are also disabled.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

Also: https://www.alertpay.com/en/worldwide.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back