Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sean_AlertPay

I'm not receive my Truecach card yet, Did you sending this cards to Serbia? Older AP beta cards works just fine but now seems some problem appears with my country, what is all about? I'm repeat again older AP beta cards work just fine here...

Hi kiboboss,

I cannot speak to who has received their cards, and where they have been sent to. I'm glad it worked well for you, but overall we had issues, hence looking at different options.

It's good to remind everyone that the prepaid card is still in beta. It has not been rolled out to all our members, and not everywhere.

For more information send a ticket to credit card support.

Cheers

Hi kiboboss,

I cannot speak to who has received their cards, and where they have been sent to. I'm glad it worked well for you, but overall we had issues, hence looking at different options.

It's good to remind everyone that the prepaid card is still in beta. It has not been rolled out to all our members, and not everywhere.

For more information send a ticket to credit card support.

Cheers

Answer: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=953944#post953944

I have a question for you alertpay. In your page I see the prepaid card but is the same that debit card or they are different to working?....Wiht the prepaid card can I withdraw the money in a ATM aorund the world like a debit card for example???...please answer me and another thing. When do you are ready with the debit card or prepaid card??...thanks....

Hi Music_Machine

The AlertPay prepaid card is still in beta, and so it is not available to all our members just yet.

You will be able to use the card wherever Visa is accepted; stores, ATMs.

You will have to load the card first, through your AlertPay account, and then you are ready to use your card.

Cheers

thanks callado for the picture. Very beatiful prepaid card. I hope that alertpay put on the market this new prepaid card for all people around the world.I am waiting...thanks callado..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back