Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for peoples from my country, and maybe Bosnia etc also:

This is official statement checked 3-4 times from 3-4 different peoples:

Customers from Serbia(AP says region) will NOT receive temporary card, no matter if they have old AP Debit Card in their posession.

AlertPay: You may activate your AlertPay PrePaid Card

We appreciate the patience and understanding you have shown as we transition to a new permanent AlertPay PrePaid Card provider. Since the first phase of the pilot period for the PrePaid Card is over, we are excited to launch this next phase and hope to provide the superiour product you deserve.

On that note, we are contacting you to let you know that you can activate the “TruCash†AlertPay PrePaid Card you received in the mail. If you have not yet received your card, it has been sent and should be arriving soon.

Please follow these simple instructions:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on “Profileâ€.
3. Under “Financialâ€, select “AlertPay PrePaid Cardâ€.
4. In the drop-down menu, make sure to select the card that matches the last four digits of the “TruCash†card you just received in the mail.
5. When you have confirmed that the numbers match, click on “Activate Your Cardâ€.
6. On the next page, enter the entire sixteen digits of your “TruCash†PrePaid Card when requested. Please do not include any spaces.

If your card does not appear on the list or if you need any assistance, please contact debitcards@alertpay.com.

Yesterday i received my temporary trucash visa card. Today I received an email from alertpay asking me to activate my card, and I've already activate it successfully. Also i have loaded money into it.

Hallo,

today we have recived a email from Alertpay to activate a Prepaid Card so we have activated it without problems.

The new Prepaid Card is a VISA Debit Card from Truecach and looks very nice :-)

Hi everyone,

I'm Sean from AlertPay. I see there has been a lot of activity in this thread.
I'm here to answer any questions you may have. ChrisZ has been working on a project, and that's why he hasn't been able be more active in here lately.

Until then I'm here to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers

@Sean_AlertPay

I'm not receive my Truecach card yet, Did you sending this cards to Serbia? Older AP beta cards works just fine but now seems some problem appears with my country, what is all about? I'm repeat again older AP beta cards work just fine here...

Hi Members,

Please be advised that if your matter is urgent to call AlertPay.

We can answer your question on the phone, via email, on Twitter, and via our Facebook page.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back