Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably those countries having many options already are given another option by Alertpay but those countries having not many options are ignored...but ultimately Alertpay can only get business from those "ignored" countries for the reason that they don't have an option.

There is no exception regarding countries, all current AP prepaid master card members will receive another new replacement visa card (if you paid express shipping 1 week is almost enough to receive it,regular mail takes 3 weeks) it doesn't matter from where you are, but the AP members who don't already have AP master card will not receive any card, they must wait until trial period end and then they will be able to order.

I have no idea how express mail looks like but this is the envelope
[SLIDE]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-yLzW4aV7st0/TitiW10vn8I/AAAAAAAAIOg/qATiMNk89pU/Envelop.jpg[/SLIDE]
According to the date stamp its been sent on 19 Juli. i got it on 23 Juli. and accourding to alertpay all cards will be sent express no matter how you original ordered it.

I received my card by DHL and I is not paid as expenses

There is no exception regarding countries, all current AP prepaid master card members will receive another new replacement visa card (if you paid express shipping 1 week is almost enough to receive it,regular mail takes 3 weeks) it doesn't matter from where you are, but the AP members who don't already have AP master card will not receive any card, they must wait until trial period end and then they will be able to order.

I have no idea how express mail looks like but this is the envelope
[SLIDE]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-yLzW4aV7st0/TitiW10vn8I/AAAAAAAAIOg/qATiMNk89pU/Envelop.jpg[/SLIDE]
According to the date stamp its been sent on 19 Juli. i got it on 23 Juli. and accourding to alertpay all cards will be sent express no matter how you original ordered it.

No, cards won't be shipped express except for members who paid express for their old master card, in my case i expect to receive it after three weeks since i paid regular mail, this envelope looks like express one since it has stamp on.

How much have you paid for the first card? if you still recall

Last edited:
9$ i think. 19$ then 10$ refund because they had a delay.

but
In regards to temporary cards and new cards. We will be sending temporary cards to all active AlertPay Card users by express mail, meaning you should have the cards by the middle of next week. These cards are a temporary solution as we enter the launch of the Official AlertPay PrePaid Card. We hope to have the Official Card ready very soon and are excited to present it to all of our members!

[SLIDE]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FTvWD7fOYWU/TizDTAC0ABI/AAAAAAAAIRM/rMcA9HX5OAU/ap.jpg[/SLIDE]
9.95$

Last edited:
Weird, their guy on FB said it depends on the method you paid for when you ordered the current master card, and also said they will send it priority mail for all active members. (those people don't even know how they sent mails)

Till today we dont have recived a new Alertpay Prepaid Card and we have used a old Credit Card recently.

When we recive a new credit card from Alertpay we will anounce it here.

Something annoying. I've tried to withdraw an amount from my AlertPay to my bank account. I get an email some 3-4 days later saying my account is being "randomly audited" and I need to resubmit a scan of an ID, as the one on record is out of date. Which is simply not true. It's a drivers license which is valid for some years to come. So I need to re-scan it and upload it once again.

Is this a tactic or ploy to slow down the withdrawal of my funds? It's a 4 figure amount I received for a recent paid job. If they had suspicion over the amount, surely the audit would be "triggered" when it's loaded to begin with? Now I have to wait several more days just for them to finish the audit before the transaction is completed and the funds are actually withdrawn. Very annoying.

Ugh , im getting very bored waiting for this Prepaid credit card to be released :facepalm: .. i started using Alertpay because in Tunisia , it's the only way that you can work and withdraw your money , i don't have bank account to desposit the money and i don't want to make an account now since i work in uploading and i don't get much money ( 40 $ in a week maybe less / more ) so if i open an account to withdraw the money , they will get 15 $ fees .. which is a big amout for me

I hope we hear something from them really soon :(

We apologize for the inconvenience, but members in your country are not able to order the AlertPay PrePaid Card at this time.

Alertpay

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Kristen and I am happy to assist you.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to deliver a better product to our members, we have had to find new partners for the AlertPay PrePaid Card. Unfortunately, they do not support our members in your region at this time which means that you will not be able to order a new card.

We understand that this is a great inconvenience for you, but we must comply with the regulations of our banking partners and other governing bodies.

Please note that we are attempting to find another provider who does support members in your region. In the mean time, you may still use your existing AlertPay PrePaid Card, so we kindly ask you to use the balance on your Card either online or in-store.

P.S. I am from Serbia

Thank you for contacting AlertPay. My name is Kristen and I am happy to assist you.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to deliver a better product to our members, we have had to find new partners for the AlertPay PrePaid Card. Unfortunately, they do not support our members in your region at this time which means that you will not be able to order a new card.

We understand that this is a great inconvenience for you, but we must comply with the regulations of our banking partners and other governing bodies.

Please note that we are attempting to find another provider who does support members in your region. In the mean time, you may still use your existing AlertPay PrePaid Card, so we kindly ask you to use the balance on your Card either online or in-store.

P.S. I am from Serbia

So what, this means we can use our old cards or what ? :S

that means discrimination are in progress AGAIN

I don't know, I have submitted new ticket asking that, but right now when i try to load old card I get message : We have temporarily disabled PrePaid Card withdrawals. We are currently transitioning to a new processor and have discontinued new withdrawals until the transition is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back