Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yes ePassporte also had 2 banks, 1 for the e-walled for visa that Caribbean bank (that did the right thing and severed all bands with epassporte and gave access to the e-walled for a few weeks) and one bank for checks and bank wires that Netherlands Antilles bank, but could be a confidence that one of the ceo of epassporte had the same name and email adress as the ceo from that bank...

Pointing to any page on alertpay is a bit sad since their BBB Business review has been being updated since months and there is even a announcement of pubilic alertpay debitcard in early 2011, i guess you could even find a page about getting withdrawal with check and credit card no mention about thats not possible.

Really if they never mentioned the temporary card in their you have 2 days to use your debit card email, i would wait and see, but they openly lie and are really untrustworthy because of this

Last edited:
I don't disagree with you there, it'd be great to see a little more transparency and perhaps an update from their rep in this thread. AlertPay has become quite a major payment processor that a lot of people have to come to rely upon.

Let's wait and see.

And on that note, today i got the temporary trucash card
[SLIDE]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6FGiT606nVs/Tires0MmuWI/AAAAAAAAIOY/AXYFXGu5VV4/alertcard.jpg[/SLIDE]
Lets see how long it will take before i can use it....

And on that note, today i got the temporary trucash card
[SLIDE]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6FGiT606nVs/Tires0MmuWI/AAAAAAAAIOY/AXYFXGu5VV4/alertcard.jpg[/SLIDE]
Lets see how long it will take before i can use it....

Awesome. Good news

People who already have the old AP debit card are scheduled to receive new replacement visa cards

Last edited:
I received my temporary card by DHL (trucash) is a visa card but how active I do not know and I found nothing in my account.

how?

Probably those countries having many options already are given another option by Alertpay but those countries having not many options are ignored...but ultimately Alertpay can only get business from those "ignored" countries for the reason that they don't have an option.

I received my temporary card by DHL (trucash) is a visa card but how active I do not know and I found nothing in my account.

how?

In the mean time, we are sending out new PrePaid Cards which you can use temporarily for e-wallet withdrawals and in-store/online payments until we have permanent cards from our new provider; testing should be complete with our new provider in the coming weeks. Please hold on to the card once received as you will not be able to use or activate it until we contact you again.
And that will be the big question when will we be able to use this temporary card before or after the permanent cards are ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back