Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Are you planning to create quality banners?I have downloaded the banner pack,but those are terrible.
"Unlimited cloud storage","earn money with referals". I need banners what attract downloaders :
"fast,unlimited download","no waiting time"," safe secure" ,
and the call to action "upgrade now"."
" Earn money with referrals" <--- its totally irrevelant,iam not trying to recruit affiliates on my sites.
Plus:banners should be hosted on Clodshares with our affiliate links embedded. The"promotion tools" tab is missing.
I would have never found the banner pack if i dont scan 29 pages of this thread.
thank you

I'm going to give this host a try, just registered :)

Some hosts wanted me too verify my sources of traffic before I got paid for PPD so I had to post all the forums that I share uploads on. Let me know if I need to do that with this host as well before I can receive my payments

we will be getting some new banners done shortly, we are aware they are not ideal. When we start to work on them I will reach out to you via PM to see what you think. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi
Are you planning to create quality banners?I have downloaded the banner pack,but those are terrible.
"Unlimited cloud storage","earn money with referals". I need banners what attract downloaders :
"fast,unlimited download","no waiting time"," safe secure" ,
and the call to action "upgrade now"."
" Earn money with referrals" <--- its totally irrevelant,iam not trying to recruit affiliates on my sites.
Plus:banners should be hosted on Clodshares with our affiliate links embedded. The"promotion tools" tab is missing.
I would have never found the banner pack if i dont scan 29 pages of this thread.
thank you

we do not ask for this information, we validate downloads ourselves and have never asked for further information from our uploaders.

I'm going to give this host a try, just registered :)

Some hosts wanted me too verify my sources of traffic before I got paid for PPD so I had to post all the forums that I share uploads on. Let me know if I need to do that with this host as well before I can receive my payments

As mentioned before we will not scam any one of our uploaders or customers ever, this would not be good business. It is too bad that so much of that is going on. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

Scubaprojapan
Please upgrade my account
We trust you man
Pleaee don't turn into scam soon like others. :(

Last edited:
ty for paying.
even amount not exact what ask: asked 20.10$ , and you sent 19.50$, plus paypal fees -1.10$, so 1.60$ lost.

If they used your affiliate link to connect and you are set on PPS setting then you will receive the 65%. If you also have the site they are coming from under your site settings from Cloudshares.net "My Account" then you will also receive another 10% on top of this. The site automatically calculates this out. PM me if you would like us to help with anything regarding this.

I received a 10% website sale bonus but I did not also receive the 65% sale amount, is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back