Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudshares-a

Hello to all WJ folks,

We are presenting a new file sharing host that we have been working on for quite sometime. My name is Amanda and I will be your affiliate manager and will do my best to provide the best support possible for everyone.

Our new file sharing host is called Cloudshares.net. We offer the best features available for any file sharing host with a focus on our affiliates and users. With tons of bandwidth and scalability available for our servers we aim to be the largest file sharing provider online. We have priced everything out to be the most fair so we can also offer the best rewards available. We have some amazing features below that I hope you enjoy.

*more information available at http://cloudshares.net/make-money.html

PPS

Earn up to 75% and then up to 60% recurring forever!
*we pay 65% plus an extra 10% for registered affiliate sites

Webmasters earn 10% extra on top of our existing PPS plans! So that would be PPS 75% on every sale and 60% recurring sales forever.

728x90-Banner4.jpg

We want to do our best to help you be successful. We welcome friends and family to enjoy the services Cloudshares.net offers. Users with their own websites can contact us for special webmaster rates and deals.

Some of the other features we offer are:

• FTP access to all Premium users
  • Free Premium account for WJ users
  • PPS rates at 65% for initial sign ups and 50% recurring forever
  • Users can upload up to 15GB file size
  • 100% anonymous we do not keep server logs of any kind or any information identifying anyone who uses our service outside of email addresses.
  • unlimited bandwidth for Premium users, approximately 100Kbps for free users
  • We offer marketing banners for free to all webmasters
  • Minimum payout is $20
  • Legal adult material allowed
  • Payouts happen within 48 hours of request
  • Payouts completed via Paypal, and Skrill. Webmoney and Bitcoin payments coming soon.
  • Unlimited storage space for Premium users and 100GB for free users
  • Resume download supported for all
  • Webmasters earn 10% additional overtop of PPS rates from ALL referrals so 75% per sale and 60% recurring forever
  • Full reporting available for our affiliates including Downloads, Sales, Rebills, Referrals, and Websites

Amazing offer:

An amazing offer from Cloudshares.net that is a differentiator! We will offer all of our top affiliates with a no cost email marketing account. This will be 100% free. This is similar and better in many ways than AWeber and MailChimp! We will provide access to a full email marketing system on our servers allowing our top affiliates to stay in touch with their users and use their affiliate links in the emails. We also will provide incredible customized email templates for your user base that will help skyrocket your sales! Please contact us for additional information!

Thanks everyone, I really look forward to hearing from everyone

screenshot-main.png

Thanks very much WJ, we look forward to your responses!

Please feel free to contact us at the below contact information:

Amanda admin@cloudshares.net

Let me know your userid on Cloudshares.net and I will be more than happy to offer you a free Premium account.

Last edited:
852 comments
lol, that site looks very unprofessional.

you are using an self SSL certificate so you dont have money to buy a certificate from a trust company and you expect users inpunt their credit card info there?

design is not good if you cant offer quality fonts better import it from google

skynet account has been upgraded, thanks

Welcome WJ
Please upgrade my account: skynet

thanks paypal86 has been upgraded.

Hi Cloudshares-a,

Please upgrade my account user: paypal86

thanks

yes free users and free registered users get speeds up to 200Kbps with a 100GB storage limit, Premium users unlimited everything. Let me know if I can answer any other questions. Thanks.

Not Bad Rates free user download?

Titan9999 we are keeping our PPD rates the way they are for now as we believe they are very fair, thanks.

Please upgrade my account user : peterhilton89

account upgraded.

Sonic we are not using a self signed certificate, our fonts look fine to us, thanks.

Last edited:
All PPD information click here

Hey folks, we would welcome some more feedback on the site. We like the design and were sad to hear a post from one that they did not. We do not use self signed SSL and never have. Aside from fonts, can you let us know your thoughts on the site and design. We would love to upgrade it down the road here and would very much love and respect your feedback. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back