Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks airwalk, pm sent regarding banners.

I wait new bannners same. :)

we will be getting some new banners done shortly, we are aware they are not ideal. When we start to work on them I will reach out to you via PM to see what you think. Thanks for the feedback.

For FTP uploads from U.S please use the host eden.cloudshares.net for uploads from NL/FR areas please use gotham.cloudshares.net

We are retiring asgard.cloudshares.net temporarily to add more storage.

Last edited:
Hi, I wanted to communicate this problem I have every day with the download.
As seen in Table I several downloads with the fees to zero, despite the tariff plan as the PPD.
I state that have not premium, if you can solve the problem,
surely I am become premium.
My user ginko53
Greetings.

Pcf.jpg

I have the also same isue . please check this and solve it

As seen in Table I several downloads with the fees to zero, despite the tariff plan as the PPD.
My user ginko53
Greetings.

Pcf.jpg

your account was not at Premium so we made it Premium for you. We also tested a download file from your account and it tested out just fine. If you see the 0 downloads it is due to the user not fully downloading the file. Please test it and you will see that complete downloads indeed count in your account. It will show as zero for you as we dont count downloads for money when you download a file yourself from your account but you can indeed see that it is working as expected. Also the download calculations are working without issue, there are many from today in your account you can see in your reports.

My user ginko53
Greetings.

Pcf.jpg

It is because of incomplete downloads as mentioned.

My user ginko53
Greetings.

Pcf.jpg

Last edited:
we have found what the issue is here. We are transferring all files from one of our file servers to our new file server and it is showing up in users statistics. Please disregard this as we it is us causing this we verified by the ip address under our logs. We still have many more files to move from file server 2 (asgard.cloudshares.net) to our new much faster server (gotham.cloudshares.net). Thanks for pointing this out, we did not realize this was going to show up in users statistics.

your account was not at Premium so we made it Premium for you. We also tested a download file from your account and it tested out just fine. If you see the 0 downloads it is due to the user not fully downloading the file. Please test it and you will see that complete downloads indeed count in your account. It will show as zero for you as we dont count downloads for money when you download a file yourself from your account but you can indeed see that it is working as expected. Also the download calculations are working without issue, there are many from today in your account you can see in your reports.

It is because of incomplete downloads as mentioned.

My user ginko53
Greetings.

Pcf.jpg

this is because we are transferring a large amount of files from one to the other as we are retiring file server 2 and rebuilding it. This will only be ongoing for the next 48 hours off and on. We are trying to time it during slow times. We have 13k more files to go then we are complete. We estimate 48 more hours off and on.

cloudshare kindly fix servers there very slow on premium for download speed

may I ask how do you sent the payment?

I was request 20.73

and you split send 2 times, first is 14.35,second is 5.29

add up this 2 only get 19.64 less 1.09

ok now the paypal also got fees to charge,14.35-0.93=13.42 5.29-0.53=4.76

13.42+4.76=18.18

total I lost 2.55 my money,wtf this is highly scam the amount,this is no first time you sent the payment like this,before I got 2 payment same like this less the amount,do you know how to sent the payment actually?

Last edited:
we are charged service fees on our end which we partially minus from payment amounts. This is listed under CloudShares.net - Easy way to share your files we only minus a portion of our charges. We pay fees for upload of funds, currency exchange, taxes, etc. Sometimes payments are split into smaller amounts instead of one big one depending on payout processor. If you want more specifics please pm me.

may I ask how do you sent the payment?

I was request 20.73

and you split send 2 times, first is 14.35,second is 5.29

add up this 2 only get 19.64 less 1.09

ok now the paypal also got fees to charge,14.35-0.93=13.42 5.29-0.53=4.76

13.42+4.76=18.18

total I lost 2.55 my money,wtf this is highly scam the amount,this is no first time you sent the payment like this,before I got 2 payment same like this less the amount,do you know how to sent the payment actually?

Also for the best options and almost zero fees, please use moneybookers as an option. We will also be adding bitcoin which will be zero fees. We will be as fair as we can to all, and will always be transparent on costs. If you have further questions please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you the best I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back