Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
soon as our webmoney account is funded which should be this week we will add it in.

Webmasters earn an extra 10% on top of our existing PPS rates so that is 75% on all sales plus 60% recurring forever.

Last edited:
soon as our webmoney account is funded which should be this week we will add it in.

Webmasters earn an extra 10% on top of our existing PPS rates so that is 75% on all sales plus 60% recurring forever.

I just signed up and i am trying to use FTP but it keeps saying my password is invalid. Its definitely correct.. I even went into my account and changed the password. Its still saying invalid :(

I will help you, PM sent.

I just signed up and i am trying to use FTP but it keeps saying my password is invalid. Its definitely correct.. I even went into my account and changed the password. Its still saying invalid :(

Hi tubs, yes sometimes that does come up on certain browsers and versions. We are not sure why as we do use a proper SSL cert on the site. However due to this happening occasionally we will be implementing an EV SSL certificate which is the best on the market available. It is the one that turns the top browser bar green. These are difficult to get and require alot of paperwork. This should be completed and implemented this week.

@cloudshares-a
Again upload not working from NL area. Web upload and FTP not working. Connection failed to ASGARD. Got good speed after adding new server.

What is happening ? Please explain.

legend10 we tested FTP, browser upload and software upload and all is working. Can you please PM me more specific information so we can assist better with your issue.

@cloudshares-a
Again upload not working from NL area. Web upload and FTP not working. Connection failed to ASGARD. Got good speed after adding new server.

legend10 we tested FTP, browser upload and software upload and all is working. Can you please PM me more specific information so we can assist better with your issue.

@cloudshares-a

PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back