Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i ask why the prices are so low?
If the market price is 13$ for a one month plan ,why are u guys selling it for 8?
People subscribe for the service if the content is good,not because its a few dollars cheaper.
Every other filehost selling it for higher price and it works,users willing to pay 13 for a one month plan.
Is this premanent or just temporary?
thanks

Please upgrade my account to premium username andrawes

Thanks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !!!!!!, FIX IT, PLEASE STOP SCAMMING.

whatttt.png

peneentuboca you only have one completed download cloudshares only counts complete downloads

and dont swear or you be banned

read the rules next time only complete downloads are completed

thanks for your question, it is only temporary. It will be on for another 24 hours only then back to regular pricing. This was only a temporary sale price.

May i ask why the prices are so low?
If the market price is 13$ for a one month plan ,why are u guys selling it for 8?
People subscribe for the service if the content is good,not because its a few dollars cheaper.
Every other filehost selling it for higher price and it works,users willing to pay 13 for a one month plan.
Is this premanent or just temporary?
thanks

It is because your account is set to PPS. Therefore you will not get download money as this is a PPD model. We dont scam our users ever so next time ask us and we can help you without these kinds of remarks. If you would like us to change your account to PPD then please let me know, you can also do this under your account.

Please upgrade my account to premium username andrawes

Thanks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !!!!!!, FIX IT, PLEASE STOP SCAMMING.

whatttt.png

Last edited:
Please increase the download speed for free users, before was 200 KB/s, now only 70 kb/s, please put it like before, all my users are complaining.

Thanks.

uploaded.net is only 50kbs speed for free users and look how well there doing

this comes up over and over slow speed but really increaseing the speed wount sale premium accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back