BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested a refund back when they offered either a 2 week free extension or a refund, no sign of it today when I got the email about Server Boost taking over the clients. So I submitted a new ticket & got the following response

Boxslots customers are being taken over by Instant Dedicated, which is also using the Global Layer network.
Nothing will change for you as a client - besides the company you are a customer from.
At this moment we will keep on operating under the Boxslots brand name until all clients are moved.

We have already made improvements to make everything more secure and we'll inform you shortly on any further changes.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

If your service is still unavailable, do let me know so we can look into it.
We cannot refund your money since we are only taking over boxslots clients, not boxslots itself.

Regards,

Jelle
Instant Dedicated staff

They then closed the ticket.

So whoever Server Boost/Instant Dedicated are, they think they can simply grab all of BoxSlots' custom, even going so far as to continue trading under the BoxSlots name, without dealing with any of the fallout of people essentially being robbed of their money.

I would recommend that anybody considering staying on with Server Boost/Instant Dedicated terminate their account immediately & request a full refund - any company that cares this little about their customers doesn't deserve any customers.

This is absolutely pathetic service both from BoxSlots & also from Server Boost/Instant Dedicated/whoever they are. I've opened a Paypal dispute but now I have to wait 20 days before I can escalate it to a claim.

Utterly deplorable, these sort of people are the lowest of the low.

No refunds = SCAM , simple ...
What I find truly insulting is that these Server Boost/Instant Dedicated people think they can take BoxSlots' customers for themselves without having to deal with any of the pre-existing issues (eg lots of people still waiting for refunds).

My only hope is that all BoxSlots customers choose not to stay with these Server Boost/Instant Dedicated lowlifes & use Paypal disputes to forcefully retrieve their money.

ServerBoost is a reputable provider. If they takeover BS they surely know they will have to refund people. No worries.
That's not at all what their email in response to my inquiry says;
We cannot refund your money since we are only taking over boxslots clients, not boxslots itself.
It looks exactly like they're trying to gain lots of new customers whilst ignoring what's happened.

@cjdavies

You should at least give them credits for at least trying to help you guys. Last time I heard, they were offering 1 month of free service to those who got in trouble because of boxslots.

They simply, can't refund you because you didn't pay them. Them taking over is to help customers because boxslots was shutting down which was going to be end of all servers. They are generous enough to at least continue our services.

As for your refund, use paypal or whatever method you used to file a dispute because there is no other way to get a refund. Unless Rickie or someone from old Boxslots issue the refund.

I don't think if Server Boost should be held responsible for everyone's refund.

I agree with zyb3r

They don;t have to refund anything, There taking over the clientele and keeping boxslots online for the time being so kids do not get confused.

thats assuming they are doing this for free, more likely they have negotiated a deal with box slots that included money that would have otherwise been used to refund us

unfortunatly paypal does not allow you to reopen a dispute after it has been close for the same transaction so unless they choose to refund me im going to end up with two vpses

thats assuming they are doing this for free, more likely they have negotiated a deal with box slots that included money that would have otherwise been used to refund us

ASSUMING you are correct about the deal that involves money, but as long as Boxslots didnt say that is for the refund then the other company dont have responsibility to refund any of you.

another simple logic, why would Boxslots give the money for refund on a different company if they can do it themselves? NOTE that mod gave them 48 hours here in WJ if im not mistaken.

How about everyone just grab their data while the damn thing is still online. If you don't grab it now, please don't cry later about your data that should really be your own responsibility!

Exactly! BoxSlots threads are full of speculation about what is happening and what went down. Why don't people focus on trying to make a dispute with Paypal, Alertpay, etc instead of coming up with conspiracy theories?

ServerBoost has no obligation with you guys. Most people should be happy that they even got their servers turned back on.

I'm lucky as hell that I chose not to go with BoxSlots. They were supposedly negotiating with Leaseweb to use the Powerloft datacenter in Virginia but that never materialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back