BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe serverboost should be refunded them since they are gaining, or stealing all of the business from them, and they are going to come out WAY ahead with all the new clients, so a partial refund to some customers wouldn't hurt the profits they intend to make, makes no sense why this host shouldn't refund when others were forced to or banned.

I don't get what part of Server Boost has no obligation to refund Boxslots' former customers is hard to understand. I sympathize with what is going on and hope that the admins of Boxslots are not going to run away with their customers' cash, but Server Boost is a business, not a charity.

ok for the people who think serverboost should refund you guys think of it this way

what if they didn't turn the servers back on and they would not even reply ?

remember the rapidspeeds issue ? well in that case due to many people bugging out leaseweb they started helping but in this case serverboost is coming themselfs and helping the huge difference :| they might be gaining the customers but heck man they can spend the same amount in advertising or promotions and gain the same amount of customers ? ain't that true ?

I don't think ServerBoost have to refund all BoxSlots clients (I'm one of them). they already give one month free hosting and now you demand a refund?

just file a dispute in Paypal/Alertpay/etc, you might have a chance to get your money back from BoxSlots account.

So could serverboost answer us, boxslots has been hacked or not? If not, why some VPSs were wiped? If yes, why did you place a notification that boxslots has not hacked on client area link last night yesterday (GMT +7)?

I and all boxslots customers appreciate your effort when bring server back online but if you don't plan to take over boxslots but only boxslots customer, what is your future plan? Why don't you move all current clients to your site? What does happen with Rickie? I think you know Rickie, that's why you have permission to edit the site and answer tickets on boxslots.

I want my service back all for The 78 Pounds I Paid Along with 4 extra ip addresses for 3 months, What Do i DO?

No One is responding to Ticket #567463 on BoxSlots Billing :((

They are answering tickets but they answer as Instant Dedicated, not Serverboost. Don't know who is Instant Dedicated. I only can trust on Serverboost.

You can be very annoying sometimes my123world, be patient. If you've disputed the payment and provided the payment processor relevant proof they may be in favour of you. If you open a dispute make sure you provide ALL the proof you have it will help your case greatly. For those assuming that BoxSlots have no more $$$ in their PayPal account - it doesn't matter. You can still go ahead and open a dispute, if you win they'll make the BoxSlots PayPal account balance negative (and PayPal won't let them get away with owing PayPal itself)

RcSge.png

I Havent Received A 3 Months VPS Plan nor a Refund Of 65 Pounds with the Price Of 8 Pounds More With 4 IPs... :( What do i do?

Even If I File a Paypal Dispute I only get 32 Pounds as other money was sent via AlertPay... :facepalm:

Please Help.

EDIT - Just Added Some Extra Info, This is turning out to be a nightmare for me :((

Last edited:
Boxslots customers will given the option to move to Instant Dedicated. We'll be taking over the customers.
At this point everything remains online, whether your invoice is overdue or not.

We'll be contacting you very soon with the possiblity to keep doing business with us or backup your data and move on to another provider.
I do hope you can keep giving us a chance to do a great job like Boxslots did before.

Instant Dedicated is a healthy company which is also known for her great service and support. Instant Dedicated is part of the 24x7 Holding group where Server Boost is also part of. So you are dealing with the same company, only a different name.
We are also using the same network as Boxslots did, so you are not loosing anything.

Console access has been disabled until further notice due to security reasons (That's also the reason why the 'View details' link is not working anymore). If you need to have anything done, please open a ticket and we'll make sure it gets handled asap.

I'm feelin' like Serverboost has bought boxslots customers but nobody could decide...at the moment the server speeds are terrible and i think i'll go to ovh if they dont fix this.

Please create a ticket if the speeds are bad in the boxslots billing department.
If you cannot access your VPS or any other service, also create a ticket so we can follow it up there.

Thank you.

Ok I started getting replies... Just waiting for my server basics to be done now :D

server - will be able to use this for a running site or only just backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back