BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an invoice also today from InstantDedicated and the price more or less same like what I have subscribed from BoxSlots previously.

anyway, I'm not gonna renew my VPS as I already move to other provider. too much risky to continue with this new company.

maybe I'll be back again with them if they can sustain their service till the end of this year.

My invoice is different.
It used to be 21 Euros or whatever that currency is... now it jumped to 27.49
I have contacted them lets see whats up :) I plan on sticking with them... I don't have time to setup a new server lol

Correction:
Boxslots used to be in GBP... instant dedicated are dealing in Euros... so price is almost the same.

Last edited:
You can now order directly from ovh.fr and kimsufi.fr. I'm thinking of getting a 100meg dedi and seeing what the performance is like. Its actually going to be less than what I was paying for my boxslots VPS.

I, also, received an invoice from InstantDedicated and it was 29,44 euros. My last 3 invoices from Boxslots were always just under 25 euros (including conversion charges from GBP to euro from paypal). I am not going to bitch and moan about 5 euros ... I will simply leave them. I should have done it long time ago , but the performance of the vps was excellent and the speeds were high and stable .
FIY, boxslots.com page no longer works. It directs to InstantDedicated page and the site in still under construction. How on earth can we contact them about pricing, support tickets etc?

http://billing.boxslots.com/ still works for me. That's where I submitted all of my ticket requests. But the new instadedicated site has locked me out again even though I never changed the password. Oh well, unless they have added instant reinstalls and a few other features to their control panel I really have no use for them anymore.

I, also, received an invoice from InstantDedicated and it was 29,44 euros. My last 3 invoices from Boxslots were always just under 25 euros (including conversion charges from GBP to euro from paypal). I am not going to bitch and moan about 5 euros ... I will simply leave them. I should have done it long time ago , but the performance of the vps was excellent and the speeds were high and stable .
FIY, boxslots.com page no longer works. It directs to InstantDedicated page and the site in still under construction. How on earth can we contact them about pricing, support tickets etc?

I would assume you can contact them via: info@instantdedicated.com :)

Not going to go through all the pages here, but has any of the InstantDedicated/Boxslot staff memebers said anything about price increases etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back