BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you know BoxSlots dedicated servers and VPSes are offline however their supplier (ServerBoost) are willing to turn the servers back online - more information will be posted by ServerBoost themselves.

This thread is to be used for dedicated and VPS clients only.

Members who are not associated and/or not clients - We (staff) would appreciate you do not comment in the thread. If you have something useful to say then you may do so.

DEDICATED AND VPS INFORMATION
Information regarding dedicated servers will be posted by Server Boost. Unfortunately, Server Boost cannot help VPS or semi-dedicated users (most likely because of the re-install which wiped all the data)

NOTE: We are in no way affiliated with Server Boost, as they were the provider for BoxSlots - we decided to create this thread. If you wish to continue hosting with them (dedicated servers only) you may do so at your own discretion.

SHARED HOSTING INFORMATION
Currently no information is available for shared hosting clients but we are doing our best trying to co-operate with BoxSlots staff to reimburse/refund payments (it maybe partial payments). Don't count me on this as information regarding refunds was provided by a BoxSlots members of staff, I'm awaiting for their reply to proceed with a new thread for refunds.

We appreciate Server Boost coming forward and helping BoxSlots clients.

Thank you.

Last edited:
245 comments
I am a VPS customer. Tell me if I should wait for boxslots to give me refund or, should I make a dispute right away!?

As far serverboost concerned, they are most likely not willing to help VPS customers like us & not giving anymore access.

Thanks for the effort Hawk,

As already explained to inject0r, you rented a VPS with boxslots, not a semi-dedi.
VPS customers can best look for another provider as soon as possible. We cannot get your data, boxslots had many VPS nodes and most of them were still wiped, so we cannot get your data back.

The dedicated customers we can either take over or power on their server for 24 hours if they are willing to move to another provider and not stay with us.
Contact our support via: support@serverboost.com and I'll make sure you'll get helped as soon as possible.

Hime, I would wait 24 hours. I'm waiting for Zack's reply regarding refunds. If no response is made, I would advise every customer to dispute payment. The more disputes, the more PayPal will assume that something is up (make sure you provide proof of everything). If you used a different payment processor, try disputing payment. If you are unable to do so, contact their support. I'm sure if you explain everything to them they'll help.

Hime, it's not a matter that we are not willing to help you with your VPS data, we simply can't.
But you know...I know which node I am on & my data is online!!

I had reset everything after the wipe out myself. Well I have my last night backup with me though, but it would be nice to have the latest with few more updates.

I can understand your point. But leaseweb too helped us when rapidspeeds went down with our VPS.

@Hawk,
Okies. Will wait for next 24 hours. I guess Alertpay won't disappoint.

Thanks to both of you.

I'm not 100% sure how AP/PP works but if the accounts have no funds left , it would be impossible to get your refunds even if you win the disputes...

+ With no reply from any boxslots officials , its most likely they are ''running away'' so not much luck with normal refunds as well

Only HAWK can save ya now (y)

I have a semi dedicated with them and i already disputed them before but sadly after some conversation it come up closing my dispute. And now my semi dedicated server is totally gone i can't even file a dispute again.. :(

Try not to bombard ServerBoost's PMs. As stated by serverboost, contact them using support@serverboost.com provide your IP address(es) etc. Again, we appreciate ServerBoost are helping BoxSlots clients, and I am sure BoxSlots clients appreciate the help. If you can do anything for the VPS* / Semi-dedicated* clients, we would (as stated in my PM) highly appreciate it.

*VPS & semi-dedicated data was wiped by a "hacker", so serverboost maybe unable to help (unless there are backups)

actually i dont care about my data, just wanted my semi dedi to back online as usual, but seems like it's impossible, as well as a dispute :(

I am a new client of Boxslots for their VPS server for one week only. I don't need my data (as I have backed up my data daily), I just want my VPS back online. Please tell me what should I do now?

Luckily, I moved to an other provider just before vps go down. And Hawk, I think you should tell everybody to go dispute paypal instead of waiting in 24 hours. Because we should dispute before they withdraw everything in paypal. Should we?

We are currently talking to boxslots to find a solution for the customers and maybe take over boxslots or help them in a way so clients can stay happy.

For the charge backs, please wait for it until we have a permanent solution.
We are powering on all nodes again so you should be coming online again pretty soon.

We are currently talking to boxslots to find a solution for the customers and maybe take over boxslots or help them in a way so clients can stay happy.

For the charge backs, please wait for it until we have a permanent solution.
We are powering on all nodes again so you should be coming online again pretty soon.

Means this i can stay on the vps that i have on Boxslots perhaps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back