BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently talking to boxslots to find a solution for the customers and maybe take over boxslots or help them in a way so clients can stay happy.

For the charge backs, please wait for it until we have a permanent solution.
We are powering on all nodes again so you should be coming online again pretty soon.
That is a good news. But if you take over boxslots, I guess it would be better to terminate our relation with boxslots with chargeback & buy new contract with you. Why? because for a similar thing I lost 3 months payment with rapidspeeds(paid for 6 months to knowinservers & they got taken over by rapidspeeds & at last by leaseweb itself).

Please do provide us a option to rearrange the contract with you directly if you are willing to host the VPS customer like us from now on.

Hey guys, I've successfully made a dispute on AP. Please make this too and link to this thread. Maybe we can get our money back.

when will the semi dedis be on again?

@AlertPay: If u check this thread maybe, pls read ticket: QVD-410702 immediately.

greets

All servers are powered on again. We understand that some of you might be frustrated because of this, but we'll find a solution.

The prepaid money is not something we can get back, but we will make sure the service gets activated again today, so you don't loose anything.
There are still some customers affected with the 'rehacked' VPS's, but that's also something we will look in personally.

I'll update you once we got more info for you. If your VPS is not online in the next 5-10 minutes, please contact our support department for now so we can assist you with this: support@serverboost.com

Actually, I was a day away from buying something from boxslots, Its my luck i didnt go with, even though they were very reliable and not to forget, one of the best hosting companies.... but now....fucked up!

Well, as AlertPay staff are on WJunction you can link them to important posts/threads and I am sure they'll refund the payment. Good luck to everyone disputing payment.

Well, as AlertPay staff are on WJunction you can link them to important posts/threads and I am sure they'll refund the payment. Good luck to everyone disputing payment.
Yup, submitted already a ticket regarding this..

@serverboost: My vps is still off, sry i dont wanna make trouble but i need the files there.

cheers

the shared and vps are up for me .. thanks serverboost :) would like to know till when they'll be up or you'll have talks with boxslots or whatexactly will it be ?

i'm on xen nodes too and will wait for it
if you guys can take over boxslots business and maintenance the service, that would be little pre-Xmas gift

Thanks for confirming the shared hosting is working again.
The servers won't be disconnected for now, so no need to worry for things going down again. If things go down again, we will inform you in time about it, but we don't plan to shut anything down anytime soon.

Xen nodes we are looking into right now.

Thanks for confirming the shared hosting is working again.
The servers won't be disconnected for now, so no need to worry for things going down again. If things go down again, we will inform you in time about it, but we don't plan to shut anything down anytime soon.

Xen nodes we are looking into right now.

So this means we can use vps normally until it expired? or it just online for user to back up data? If you continue to server boxslots customer, will you make a sale thread to clear about vps price? Because price on your site is too high when compare to boxslots.

Hey guys, I've successfully made a dispute on AP. Please make this too and link to this thread. Maybe we can get our money back.

when will the semi dedis be on again?

@AlertPay: If u check this thread maybe, pls read ticket: QVD-410702 immediately.

greets

Did you win in that dispute? When did you make dispute?

They're trying to get time for money withdrawal and they'll become dissapeared for few days. Just watch the professionality of BoxSlots LTD (: Same s**t as RapidSpeeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back