BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means what exactly? Anyway thx now can i back up my data.

will boxslots continue? will it be fully merged to ur service?

cheers

I know im not a client of boxslots or anything, But i still want to chime in about the payment disputes.

If you have paid using paypal, its very simple to get a refund simply open a dispute then call paypal you will get a refund much faster ;)

@my123world

If you're customer of BoxSlots, simply apply the ticket and wait for reply, you won't get some special treatment here.

@on-thread

It will be nice that Zack post something more about what's happened. This information don't tell us anything

@my123world

If you're customer of BoxSlots, simply apply the ticket and wait for reply, you won't get some special treatment here.

@on-thread

It will be nice that Zack post something more about what's happened. This information don't tell us anything
Yes a reply from Zack would be nice & helpful.

My server is still offline & they don't have any staff online either. It would be better if serverboost took over boxslots support system too.

As you might be aware, everything was shutdown today from Boxslots due to issues in the company.
I am Jelle and I represent Server Boost, where boxslots rented their servers.

We are currently making sure all customers go online again and we would like to ask not to panic in any way.
We'll make sure compensation will be given for the trouble caused (as in 1 month free service).
Boxslots will most likely be taken over by our company, Server Boost.

If you have any more questions, I would like to ask to open a ticket in the system.
We are doing our best to get everything sorted again today!

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,
Jelle Maes

Server Boost B.V.

Wohooo got an email from Server boost.

As you might be aware, everything was shutdown today from Boxslots due to issues in the company.
I am Jelle and I represent Server Boost, where boxslots rented their servers.

We are currently making sure all customers go online again and we would like to ask not to panic in any way.
We'll make sure compensation will be given for the trouble caused (as in 1 month free service).
Boxslots will most likely be taken over by our company, Server Boost.

If you have any more questions, I would like to ask to open a ticket in the system.
We are doing our best to get everything sorted again today!

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,
Jelle Maes

Server Boost B.V.

---------------------------

Which system should I open a ticket in? Boxslot's system or Server Boost's system?

Well, my semi-dedicated is still offline. ip 176.102.65.35.
Do I have to reinstall the vps again ? I love reinstalling vps in every 5 days <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

Last edited:
well guys one thing is nice that serverboost are helping us :)

it maybe for their own profit or whatever reason but still its not a total blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back