BoxSlots - Information for Dedicated & VPS clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait atleast 24 hours after submitting ticket for a response, before starting to complain, they are not robots.

Server boost since you have contact with BoxSlots staff, could you ask them why they aren't processing refunds? I did PM you but you didn't reply. If you can't provide existing BoxSlots clients with shared or VPS hosting, I'd suggest you to tell those BoxSlots staff to process refunds. I don't have contact with them or I would do that myself (tried contacting Zack but he isn't answering).

Hi Hawk,

Yeah sorry, I am too busy with everything. I added Zack to my Skype but so far I haven't seen him online. So I can't say what's going on.
We have no acccess and input on the financial part of Boxslots, we are only taking care of the clients at this time.

New orders can be processed under Boxslots billing for now, which is already setup and should be working also. Currently only paypal and moneybookers are supported.
Next week we'll probably proceed on moving the customers over to our CMS, so they can get the control back as they did before.

Instant Dedicated is part of the 24x7 Holding B.V. group. Server Boost is also part of the 24x7 Holding B.V. group, only customers are going to be moved to the Instant Dedicated part. I hope that explains a bit on why I am so much involved in this. In case there are any more questions, customers can open a ticket in the sytem and we'll simply answer it within 24h time. PB's are handled asap also.

As Zack was online and decided to ignore my PM regarding refunds, all BoxSlots members of staff have been permanently banned. We gave them over 72 hours to update customers regarding refunds but they didn't bother.

We don't want scammers on our board.

Again, I advise everyone to place a dispute. If you require help PM a member of staff.

Thank you.

Last edited:
@Hawk: Bharat is banned now! I knew that saffrontec was with boxslots, i mean to say, something like a buy-out, I am not sure whether he can continue to provide the service, but that guy is genuine, hopefully, he and this service will be un-banned...!!

hey serverboost, i think i can trust u..maybe i'll stay another month with boxslots, we'll see how the things are going and if u dont scam us.. sorry but after the rapidspeeds, rk-boxslots shit I don't trust anyone else.

cheers

I don't know how people blindly go along with VPS providers without carefully researching and reading comments and reviews before paying a lot of cash for it.

Doing so has saved me from buying a VPS from Boxslots and Rapidspeeds (thankfully). I'll just buy it from reputable providers that do not have a sketchy history and aren't complete noobs concerning security.

New orders can be processed under Boxslots billing for now, which is already setup and should be working also. Currently only paypal and moneybookers are supported.
Next week we'll probably proceed on moving the customers over to our CMS, so they can get the control back as they did before.

Hope you add AlertPay too & soon in that reagrds, or, many of us will not be able to renew the service anymore.

Well, I decided to leave Boxslots after second hack. Then I PMed Zack, raised ticket (twice) and no answer. So I opened dispute on paypal.

This is how it went:

1) Paypal Dispute
010bxh.jpg

012mns.jpg

013lp.jpg

2) Ticket convo
017hh.jpg

016pu.jpg

015ay.jpg

3) Refund
014ni.jpg

@Hawk: Bharat is banned now! I knew that saffrontec was with boxslots, i mean to say, something like a buy-out, I am not sure whether he can continue to provide the service, but that guy is genuine, hopefully, he and this service will be un-banned...!!

why put friends as Bharat in this story I do not understand!. yes it work for Boxsltos. bharat is responsible for this story? NO!

It's easy to speak ill of people behind a keyboard is hard to say!

one question:

Customers boxslots you had never received the help and support of Bharat? I think that you have a lot to help and support!

Bharat is a good person as they help you as a help boxslots can not hold him accountable for this problem

Boxsltos is responsible for Rickie Murphy!

not Bharat, Zack, Cameron, Localhost!

Why ban bharat? he is innocent!:facepalm::facepalm:

I am also a customer boxslots bharat mas can not be responsible for this problem:(

Well they basically kept leading clients on promising refunds etc till they stopped replying to wj staff and scammed everyone .

If serverboost hadn't taken the initiative , there would have been tons of scam topics right now

+ what might have also been taken into considerations , a series of fake reviews been posted by newly registered members during the crisis which boxslots staff was directly or indirectly involved

* Users + reviews have been banned/deleted - PM a MOD for more info

Last edited:
I don't think if all employees should have been banned. I know we all lost money & data and we are angry. However, if I am working for a company and the boss decides to run away, the worker shouldn't be responsible for it. Was Bharat a shareholder in boxslots? I don't think so.

Just my opinion, I guess. Also if Mods are doing something, they are doing something to protect the community. So I have nothing against Mods either.

The BoxSlots members of staff will have their chance to justify themselves in our justification area. SaffronSolutions was owned solely by Bharat, he use to re-sell BoxSlots VPS services etc and then Rickie approached him to merge the company with his as it would be best for both of them. Rickie then decided to hire Bharat as a support member of staff and Bharat's clients were moved across to BoxSlots.

Two of the members of staff have already created a thread and we are thoroughly going through everything, asking them to supply additional information and/or proof.

We appreciate if this thread remains on topic. If you have something to say regarding the BoxSlots staff, PM a member of staff.

Wait, hang on a minute. Am I missing something here? I mean lets go back to rapidspeeds fiasco, when Boxslots made a 1 page post (quite detailed post, give him credit for that) about how Rapidspeeds were bullshitting to their customers, and saying that the customers deserve an answer from Darren. But what about now then? LOL. Yes my sympathy goes to Boxslots of the hacking attempt, as I faced it too couple of times, and yes it does erase client data at times, but how does all that lead to a takeover by ServerBoost? And didn't Boxslots say they owned their hardware at SmartDC? Seems like they bullshitted too since all their servers are from ServerBoost.

I think they owe an explanation to their customers, and also an apology to me for slaughtering me on the rapidspeeds thread as I've been right all along.

^
Quite ironic isn't it, haha. Ricky shit-talked Rapidspeeds so much, and in the end his company ended up the same or worse situation.

Regarding the takeover:
I have a VPS at Boxslots atm which says the next due date is 19th January (thanks to 2 weeks of credit after the second wipe). I read that Boxslot customers are getting 1 month of credit, so I was wondering how that will work?

Or is that only for dedicated, and VPS users have to find some other service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back