The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry , but i don't know what intermediary is
i used to withdraw through CC and never faced any problem
and withdrawed one through bankwire and it went well
but 2nd time money never came .

Hi NighMare

In some countries, certain banks route wires through another bank first, that's called an intermediary.
This causes a problem as the intermediary does not have the proper information to then pass on the money on to the right bank and account.

Check with your bank to see if they use an intermediary bank to accept international transfers.

Cheers

i am from PAKISTAN
i cant use check withdrawal since currency is not supported,bank transfers are not supported for our country and credit card withdrawal option is also finished now

Hi Chaudhary 9

I have spoken to my banking department, and they have informed me that in Pakistan you can withdraw via bank wire.

Cheers

@Sean_AlertPay it would be fair from ur company to enable again local visa credit card withdrawals to all discriminated countries who didnt receive trucash cards. This option worked great at the beginning till u decided to cut off this too in oreder to take more fees from people. Save a little reputation of "big company" if there is left one and do this.

Hi Chaudhary 9

I have spoken to my banking department, and they have informed me that in Pakistan you can withdraw via bank wire.

Cheers

Very happy to see another representative from Alertpay here. Thanks for supporting us here.

I am also from Pakistan and let me know when you will enable "Bank Transfer" for Pakistan?

@Sean_AlertPay it would be fair from ur company to enable again local visa credit card withdrawals to all discriminated countries who didnt receive trucash cards. This option worked great at the beginning till u decided to cut off this too in oreder to take more fees from people. Save a little reputation of "big company" if there is left one and do this.

Hi kiboboss
Please understand that AlertPay is not discriminating anyone. No one is being discriminated against.

Our provider, unfortunately, has stipulated that certain countries are omitted from receiving prepaid cards at this moment.

I totally understand your frustration. As an online payment processor, it is in our best interest to provide as many services as possible, withdrawal options included. Credit card withdrawals are something we are actively looking to reinstate. It is a complex and time consuming process, because of the number of parties involved and the agreements that need to be made. At this time, I cannot really give a time frame for when the service will be back.

Cheers

Hi Atlaschild

As AlertPay continues to grow, and more members from more countries join, agreements need to be mended. Unfortunately, the agreements become more complex, due to the number of parties involved.

We, at AlertPay, are as disappointed as you are that some of the services are not running as smoothly as they used to. We use our services too, so we know how important they are to you.

We are working hard at offer you more services. Unfortunately, they cannot be concluded as quickly as we are like.

Cheers

@Sean...thanks for ur reply...please answer another query of mine...

So when did AP actually ship the cards for my region?...i mean shud i expect it six weeks from now or from the date it was shipped...

also is there a possibility of instant card loads as was possible with epassporte and i think is possible with paxum or payoneer with AP? the 2-4 days wait is seriously a downer...

Hi kenshin

There was a batch sent out on July 27, so expect it 6 weeks from the date it was shipped.

Unfortunately, we do not offer instant loads. As we are an online payment processor with an ewallet. We take money laundering seriously, and act in accordance to detect and prevent it. Fraud prevention also helps us to minimize risk, which benefits our members.

I cannot speak much about the other companies you mentioned, as I do not know much about their agreements, or processes. Except to say one does not provide an ewallet solution, so you will only ever have one withdrawal option. Additionally, you have to be sponsored to obtain one of those cards, and the fees vary depending on who the partner is.

Cheers

Help me

Hi kenshin

There was a batch sent out on July 27, so expect it 6 weeks from the date it was shipped.

Unfortunately, we do not offer instant loads. As we are an online payment processor with an ewallet. We take money laundering seriously, and act in accordance to detect and prevent it. Fraud prevention also helps us to minimize risk, which benefits our members.

I cannot speak much about the other companies you mentioned, as I do not know much about their agreements, or processes. Except to say one does not provide an ewallet solution, so you will only ever have one withdrawal option. Additionally, you have to be sponsored to obtain one of those cards, and the fees vary depending on who the partner is.

Cheers

sean i want your help about alertpay. Please tell me your id so we can communicate. Please its urgent

Hi Atlaschild

As AlertPay continues to grow, and more members from more countries join, agreements need to be mended. Unfortunately, the agreements become more complex, due to the number of parties involved.

We, at AlertPay, are as disappointed as you are that some of the services are not running as smoothly as they used to. We use our services too, so we know how important they are to you.

We are working hard at offer you more services. Unfortunately, they cannot be concluded as quickly as we are like.

Cheers

Thanks for reply , and hope you do the necessary changes fast

I am from Vietnam, AlertPay working good for me with withdraw to bank wire but the fee for withdraw is hight for me ($15.00 USD) :(

AlertPay support for me same as friends :)

Sean why is my dispute not answered since 4 days :(

Ticket ID: OVK-863766

Hi EnCiPh3r

You filed a transaction dispute, and thus those take longer to respond to. When you submitted the ticket you were informed that it will take up to 30 days.

AlertPay investigates the situation, gathering as much information as possible as to properly assess the situation.

Cheers

Hi EnCiPh3r

You filed a transaction dispute, and thus those take longer to respond to. When you submitted the ticket you were informed that it will take up to 30 days.

AlertPay investigates the situation, gathering as much information as possible as to properly assess the situation.

Cheers

I never read agreement stuff anyways k ill it help me if i call since for pp it is as simple as that

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back