The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tmk

Our plan is to offer more withdrawal solutions for our customer in India.
As you, and our other Indian members may be aware of this issue is not only for AlertPay but for all online payment process, because of the banking situation in India.

Cheers

Hi tmk

Our plan is to offer more withdrawal solutions for our customer in India.
As you, and our other Indian members may be aware of this issue is not only for AlertPay but for all online payment process, because of the banking situation in India.

Cheers
Well good hope you guys have a solution soon..:)

I would like to know what the hell is going on with AlertPay withdrawals through bank transfer.

Transfer shows completed for a long time and still the money isn't in my bank account.

This isn't my first withdrawal through bank transfer, since I've had my AlertPay account for a few years already.

But now, the money doesnt come and absolutely no one is answering support tickets.

Ticket ID: FZD-593496

I've sent in 2 tickets already, and so far, no money and no answers.

I'm in Portugal, so I cannot understand what is the problem with AlertPay now.

Hi Rocke

AlertPay’s presence on the forums is to help inform, and clarify issues. We are also here to discuss features and services that will be introduced.

We still require our members to contact AlertPay via the phone, or send us a ticket when it pertains to specific issues about their account. This allows us to properly document what happened and steps that were taken in order to solve the issue. We have dedicated departments; banking, credit card, security, resolutions, fraud and business help desk that are specialized and trained to deal with these issues.

I can help escalate a matter, but I cannot answer account specific questions for privacy reasons, as well as the reasons I stated above.

Cheers

Alertpay piss me off sometimes with the amount of chargebacks scammers can actually win without any interaction.... but they are still better than some payment gateways...

Sean,
I'm in Peru and my only option to withdraw is bank wire. I have a bank account (personal savings) in my local currency: "nuevos soles". I dont know if I have to have a bank account in dollars in order to use bank wire? Please, tell me about that.

I have problems to add bank account in my AP:
My bank only have a SWIFT BIC, but not Bank Code, Branch Code and I dont know about Bank Contact Name...

Reference: http://www.interbank.com.pe/empresarial/comercio/pdfs/aml_questionnaire.pdf

I have to fill these options mandatory?

38b4a2.jpg

Please, answer all because I dont want to have problems when I decide to withdraw with this option...

Thanks!

@Sean_AlertPay
i have a question to you recently 3 amounts has been reversed from mine alert pay account and 2 of them were about 20 days old and one of them was 32 days old as i know after 30 days no dispute can be opened and payment can not be reversed

when payment reversed alert pay send me an automatic e mail in which they written please stop the shipment corresponding to that payment as sender had unknowingly came into possession of these funds
please tell me is it possible to take money a month before against a service and then provide the service after a month or so
i am unable to get this policy of alert pay
how we can know that the funds we are taking are fraudulent or original i have 3 issues in mine same account like that
can you just clarify me that what is the way of working alert pay
after having these issues i dont think that alert pay is a secure payment processor any how i am waiting for you reply

Alertpay piss me off sometimes with the amount of chargebacks scammers can actually win without any interaction.... but they are still better than some payment gateways...

CG|MyDs

I understand your frustration, if a verdict is rendered against you.

Our resolutions team takes up to 30 days in order to conduct a thorough and exhaustive investigation.

The investigation is based solely on evidence, therefore the more proof you provide the better your case will be.

Cheers

Sean,
I'm in Peru and my only option to withdraw is bank wire. I have a bank account (personal savings) in my local currency: "nuevos soles". I dont know if I have to have a bank account in dollars in order to use bank wire? Please, tell me about that.

I have problems to add bank account in my AP:
My bank only have a SWIFT BIC, but not Bank Code, Branch Code and I dont know about Bank Contact Name...

Reference: http://www.interbank.com.pe/empresarial/comercio/pdfs/aml_questionnaire.pdf

I have to fill these options mandatory?

38b4a2.jpg

Please, answer all because I dont want to have problems when I decide to withdraw with this option...

Thanks!

Hi tigrelider

Unfortunately, you can only withdraw in EUR, GBP, and USD with bank wires.

For the outstanding information, such as bank code, branch code and bank contact I would recommend that you contact your bank in order to get that information.

Cheers

@Sean_AlertPay- Can you tell me why no one in Serbia has not received payment on bank account
from last week when on Tuesday is that the status-Completed. and it's been five business days since then.
I would ask you to answer me as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back