The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sean_AlertPay
i have a question to you recently 3 amounts has been reversed from mine alert pay account and 2 of them were about 20 days old and one of them was 32 days old as i know after 30 days no dispute can be opened and payment can not be reversed

when payment reversed alert pay send me an automatic e mail in which they written please stop the shipment corresponding to that payment as sender had unknowingly came into possession of these funds
please tell me is it possible to take money a month before against a service and then provide the service after a month or so
i am unable to get this policy of alert pay
how we can know that the funds we are taking are fraudulent or original i have 3 issues in mine same account like that
can you just clarify me that what is the way of working alert pay
after having these issues i dont think that alert pay is a secure payment processor any how i am waiting for you reply

Hi raoadeelahmad,

As much as AlertPay does to avoid and prevent payment reversals, occasionally they do happen. As this is a rare occurrence we wouldn't advise any changes to your business practices.

If you would like more information about the payment reversals you can reply to the email that was sent to you and our Loss Prevention department will be happy to respond. If you require more information and details they would be best able to assist you.

Thanks,
ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Last edited:
How can I from Bosnia and Herzegovina withdraw money, except bank wire?

Hi,

For the moment bank wire is the only option to withdraw in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We will soon be re-introducing check withdrawal and credit card withdrawal. Hopefully we'll be announcing a date for the return of these services in the next month or two.

Thanks,
ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Alertpay is gone .. My 500$ + are reversed . but why ? they say Fraudlantal funds .. how we know fund are fraudlantal ? no sign no email . If a hacker hack any account then you are responsible for this not we . it is disgasting . i blame my self that i trust on Alertpay . This is a Fraud company and soon closed !!!X-(

which security you people provided ? i have lost my reputation . i had been with alertpay since 2009 but its a time to say good Bye Alertpay . I am Fedup with your reversal rule . if you people have no ability to give us security then shut down this drama .X-(

How can I from Bosnia and Herzegovina withdraw money, except bank wire?
Just change to paypal its full supported in B&H and U dont will have any withdraw problems every 2-3 months like U have with AP.
They have cuting all normal withdraw possibilities for all certain countries and have allways a "BLABLABLA" reason.
AP = Basement firm.
regards

Hi raoadeelahmad,

As much as AlertPay does to avoid and prevent payment reversals, occasionally they do happen. As this is a rare occurrence we wouldn't advise any changes to your business practices.

If you would like more information about the payment reversals you can reply to the email that was sent to you and our Loss Prevention department will be happy to respond. If you require more information and details they would be best able to assist you.

Thanks,
ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com
you said occasionally it happens I think you yourself dont know
approx with me after every 3 days one payment is reversing today also more 2 payments reversed from mine account and if we send the support ticket you never ans us
what is this what you are trying to pretend
please read the reviews of people here i am not only alone a big company named as technodiscount24 also have this same problem You are really showing as You want to Close your doors
No customer support No proper Answer and etc making you just dam
hope you will review your polices and Like liberty reserve will stop these charge backs

Last edited:
I am neither for or against AlertPay, though I will just post here to confirm that I have received
bank transfers with no issues at all.

The latest was requested on the 11th and received to my bank account on the 16th.

So actually it was really done in 3 business days. In my opinion that is quite acceptable.

I am neither for or against AlertPay, though I will just post here to confirm that I have received
bank transfers with no issues at all.

The latest was requested on the 11th and received to my bank account on the 16th.

So actually it was really done in 3 business days. In my opinion that is quite acceptable.

I never had issues with AP before either....

Until now.

My bank transfer withdrawal still hasn't arrived... requested on August 3rd. And seems that no one at AlertPay knows exactly what's happening.....X-(

@Sean_AlertPay or Chrisz@Alertpay answer on question below please. I have same issue too.

@Sean_AlertPay- Can you tell me why no one in Serbia has not received payment on bank account
from last week when on Tuesday is that the status-Completed. and it's been five business days since then.
I would ask you to answer me as soon as possible

@Sean_AlertPay or Chrisz@Alertpay answer on question below please. I have same issue too.

@Sean_AlertPay
do not know why yesterday you did not answer the question but you just ignored it.
you have not left us no choice but only bank wire, and now that there is a problem you not want to answer where it got stuck. just need to check what is happening with our payments and to give us some explanation.

Regards

Alertpay is gone .. My 500$ + are reversed . but why ? they say Fraudlantal funds .. how we know fund are fraudlantal ? no sign no email . If a hacker hack any account then you are responsible for this not we . it is disgasting . i blame my self that i trust on Alertpay . This is a Fraud company and soon closed !!!X-(

which security you people provided ? i have lost my reputation . i had been with alertpay since 2009 but its a time to say good Bye Alertpay . I am Fedup with your reversal rule . if you people have no ability to give us security then shut down this drama .X-(

Hi ihavein

I'm sorry to hear you were caught up in this situation, but you have more control than you think to protect yourself in these cases.
AlertPay has security measures in place, but that does not keep you from including more measures.

Within your AlertPay account you can change settings, such as only accepting payments from verified AlertPay members, only accepting payments via AlertPay balance, and lastly requiring phone validation when someone pays using a credit card.

To increase security on your own end, you can monitor transactions more carefully. Are you receiving bulk transactions? Are you receiving them from a particular region, or country?

Within AlertPay you can indicate which countries you are not willing to accept payments from.

It might be key to try and understand why you are being targeted.
All these measures are there for you to minimize your risk if you chose to do so.

Cheers

Last edited:

@Sean_AlertPay
do not know why yesterday you did not answer the question but you just ignored it.
you have not left us no choice but only bank wire, and now that there is a problem you not want to answer where it got stuck. just need to check what is happening with our payments and to give us some explanation.

Regards

Hi kiboboss, smrki

I never ignore questions, but please understand that I have other queries on other forums that I must answer as well.

I try to get to your queries as soon as possible, so please be patient if I do not answer you within a few hours. I will get to it.

As it concerns bank wire in Serbia. Our banking department tested it out last week, and no issues came up. We even had a few members attempt them, and they were successful.

Just to be certain, speak to your bank to make sure they are accepting international wires. It might be an issue with your bank, which is not too uncommon in certain countries.

Cheers

Just change to paypal its full supported in B&H and U dont will have any withdraw problems every 2-3 months like U have with AP.
They have cuting all normal withdraw possibilities for all certain countries and have allways a "BLABLABLA" reason.
AP = Basement firm.
regards

Hi salebre

I'm sorry to you go to the competition, but if you feel it is in your best interest then I understand.

You, along with some others were asking questions about our agreements and banking policies, and unfortunately there is only so much I can say about our internal process. I hope you understand.

Cheers

hi support,
i did a withdraw 2 weeks go, via bank wire but still didn't arrived my money on my bank ,well on alert pay it saying (Withdrawal By Bank Wire Completed) any help , i also made a ticket .well i am from bangladesh

Last edited:
Hi kiboboss, smrki

I never ignore questions, but please understand that I have other queries on other forums that I must answer as well.

I try to get to your queries as soon as possible, so please be patient if I do not answer you within a few hours. I will get to it.

As it concerns bank wire in Serbia. Our banking department tested it out last week, and no issues came up. We even had a few members attempt them, and they were successful.

Just to be certain, speak to your bank to make sure they are accepting international wires. It might be an issue with your bank, which is not too uncommon in certain countries.

Cheers

OK. but my transfer was completed 8/9/2011 9:03:56 AM since then it has been six business days and I still not received payment on my bank account.

I've had bank wire payments through this account so that the problem is not in the bank.

I sent you PM and I would ask you to answer me.

Regards

smrki same here (my transfer was completed 8/9/2011) but still not arriving my money on my bank account, wish they will fix soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back