The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlertPay - why you isn't back our money from SCAM sites ?? I have lost up to 400$ and they isn't reply to all my massages ... and support tickets.. :( :(

please enable check withdrawal as thats my only option to get verified.

Hi p2p4ever

We are working on reinstating that service. As explained previously, it is taking longer than anticipated due to the numbers of parties involved and the type of agreements.

Please PM, with your account name. I will look into your options on how to get verified.

Cheers

OK. but my transfer was completed 8/9/2011 9:03:56 AM since then it has been six business days and I still not received payment on my bank account.

I've had bank wire payments through this account so that the problem is not in the bank.

I sent you PM and I would ask you to answer me.

Regards

@Sean_AlertPay
Same problem at same date here too: 8/9/2011 Withdrawal By Bank Wire Completed but no money yet... bank acc is regulary and they accept wire transfer, what your company choose for corresponds bank, money must be stuck there?

I can't apply for the AP Prepaid Card. why not?

Hi Vertigo, -saMmy-

The AlertPay prepaid card is still in beta, and is not available to all our members just yet.

Once beta has been concluded, we will roll it out to all our members.

Until then, we ask for your patience.

Cheers

AlertPay - why you isn't back our money from SCAM sites ?? I have lost up to 400$ and they isn't reply to all my massages ... and support tickets.. :( :(

Hi aurbux

Has your transaction dispute been filed more than 30 days ago? If so please PM me with your ticket ID so that I may look into the issue.

Please be advised that conducting an investigating into a transaction dispute is a time consuming process, where our resolution team gathers as much evidence as possible. When you submit a ticket you are informed that you may not have an answer within the first 30 days.

I know it?s frustrating waiting that long, but it?s the only way we can be thorough.

Cheers

@Sean_AlertPay
Same problem at same date here too: 8/9/2011 Withdrawal By Bank Wire Completed but no money yet... bank acc is regulary and they accept wire transfer, what your company choose for corresponds bank, money must be stuck there?

Hi kiboboss

Please PM me with your transaction ID, or account name, and I will look into it.

Cheers

Hi aurbux

Has your transaction dispute been filed more than 30 days ago? If so please PM me with your ticket ID so that I may look into the issue.

Please be advised that conducting an investigating into a transaction dispute is a time consuming process, where our resolution team gathers as much evidence as possible. When you submit a ticket you are informed that you may not have an answer within the first 30 days.

I know it?s frustrating waiting that long, but it?s the only way we can be thorough.

Cheers

I have send to you details , and now wait your reply ;)

Originally Posted by kiboboss
@Sean_AlertPay

Hi kiboboss

Please PM me with your transaction ID, or account name, and I will look into it.

Cheers

I send you PM, please check out.

Last edited:
Hi alertpay. I am from India .. When will you start Alertpay prepaid card for Indians. Well you can't do anything if you can't hold Indian market. And please, 15 usd is toooooo much for a bank transfer where paypal only charge Rs.50 and money is transferred to the bank within 2days.

Hi alertpay. I am from India .. When will you start Alertpay prepaid card for Indians. Well you can't do anything if you can't hold Indian market. And please, 15 usd is toooooo much for a bank transfer where paypal only charge Rs.50 and money is transferred to the bank within 2days.

Hi bapi21

The AlertPay prepaid card is currently in beta testing, and so only select members are able to use it. We hope to roll it out soon to everyone. Once it is, we will announce it.

I understand your frustration with the fees; unfortunately those are the rates our bank partners charge in order to wire to India.

Cheers

Hello
This Man Is Very Big Scamer egyx@live.fr
[#XHT-602688] please repond quickly to this ticket Before he is transfer the money

If you didn't receive the product or service you were promised then filing a Transaction Dispute will help you get your money back. As you have already filed a Transaction Dispute (~12 hrs ago) we would ask for your patience as we work towards resolving this for you.

Thanks,
ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

hi i am from pakistan .. i have a alert pay account but i have no bank account please tell me another way to get payment from alertpay..

and also tell whose bank support alertpay in pakistan.

tanks

hello Chrisz@Alertpay I m from india .I wanna inquire that is there any plan to add bank withdrawl in India . It will be very great thing bz so many people dont prefer alertpay in our country as alertpay dont support bank transfer in our country .. this feaature would certainly help me and many others and will also grow ur recognization in our country ..

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back