The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested withdraw bank wire on 11.08.2011.It was completed on 8/16/2011 in alertpay account.However, I didnt get money, I could not see money in my bank account so I opend ticket but anyone didnt reply that ticket.Please contact with me and solve issues together.

Today i got amount from alertpay via bank wire in 9 days transaction was successful so now every one can withdrawl their amount i am sure they will get in their bank account :)

Alertpay <3
cheers.

Today i got amount from alertpay via bank wire in 9 days transaction was successful so now every one can withdrawl their amount i am sure they will get in their bank account :)

Alertpay <3
cheers.

Love to hear it sSKKa i have also done Bankwire regularly and got no problem with it:D

@Alertpay why your payment method not listed on apple.com , hp.com , namecheap.com , godaddy.com and some bigs site?? ur payment method is only listed on small websites why ?? bro instead paypal is listed any where !

Hi wafifandouli
All those companies are companies we would love to partner with and have using AlertPay.
If you use those services ask them why they are not working with AlertPay.
If we both try to convince them to use AlertPay, it might just happen. :)

Cheers

do i need to have a cc(to verify my ap acount) to recieve money on ap?

Hi QuickSand

Sorry I did not see your message earlier.

You can verify your account by one of the following options: Option A: bank transfer/wire deposit, OR Option B: credit card validation.
If you have a Business account, you will also have to submit proof of ownership for your business, such as any of the following:

• Article of Incorporation
• General Business Registration
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Doing Business As
• Tax Registration

To start the verification process, just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Under “Profileâ€, click on “Personalâ€.
3. Select “Verificationâ€.
4. Complete as many verification procedures as specified on the page.
5. If you have a Business account, you must also submit a proof of ownership for your business.

Hope that helps

Cheers

is it possible to disable save password option while login?
Normnally there are two levels of "save password" options. It is usually a setting you will have to adjust on your browser's preferences or your computer's preferences rather then something on your AlertPay account.

Check your settings and you should be able to fix this. :)

ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi Chrisz,

on 8/19/2011 I make withdraw transaction by Bank Wire, and its status is completed, but until now I didn't receive my money on my Bank, can you please help me to check it, my ticket ID is : JVL-659546

Thanks

I have an account which says Personal Starter Verified so by any chance can i withdraw funds without any problems?

Dear Sean_alertpay@
I want my website to be review but it has been rejected by Alertpay. I have fulfilled all the requirement but it still shows the same error that I received last.
Can you look into my account?

Hi Hostinpk.com

My website review department wrote to you earlier today.

In the email they informed you that they require more information and additions to your website in order to proceed with the review.

Please check your email, and reply to them providing the information they require.

Cheers

I have an account which says Personal Starter Verified so by any chance can i withdraw funds without any problems?

Hi tmk

If you have not already done so, you’ll need to add a bank account to your AlertPay account.

As well, depending on your location and the withdrawing options available to you, you might need to confirm your bank account with micro deposits.

Once your bank account is added and confirmed you should have no issues withdrawing.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Hi tmk

If you have not already done so, you’ll need to add a bank account to your AlertPay account.

As well, depending on your location and the withdrawing options available to you, you might need to confirm your bank account with micro deposits.

Once your bank account is added and confirmed you should have no issues withdrawing.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
To be specific location is India..Now what are the chances ?:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back