The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hostinpk

I'm happy to announce, your website has been approved.

Cheers

Yes. I have check and it has been cleared.
Sean and chrisz. All credit goes to you people as you helped me a lot to clear my account and then help me to accept credit card payments.
Now I am very satisfied with alertpay and hope that my business will be expanded due to CC payments. Thanks Sean

Whats the best way to transfer funds from my AP account to a UK bank account?

Hi SJshah,

The best way to transfer funds to your bank account if you are in the UK, would be by bank transfer. Bank Transfers are the quickest and cheapest method to withdraw your funds :)

Thanks,

ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Well some of my friends told me that U should not make transaction of more than 400$ in single transaction or else ur acc can get disabled ?

Is that true at all ? I need to know it asap

Hi,

That isn't true at all! lol

AlertPay won't limit your account for making transactions. The only time AlertPay would limit an account would be for security reasons, in which case we do it to protect you and your money :)

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers,
ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Recently alertpay is temorary holding so many accounts for no reason and without any warning , my account ,one of these has been blocked yesterday without even a notification email , i find this weird ...
i just send a support ticket asking for my account to be unleashed
my ticket id : BTO-356648
please chek it out

Hi wafifandouli

The decision to suspend your account is due to a direct attempt to circumvent our terms of service, which is in violation of our user agreement.

I strongly suggest you call AlertPay at 1-514-748-5774, and speak to a member of our security team in order to rectify this situation.

Cheers

Sir My account got on hold about 2 days ago , i made a ticket with this id

TCA-202912

I would like to know the reason behind this hold as i have been using AP from a while ago and i have to pay for my servers using this account so please a humble request to look into it

Regards

Help me SIr

Hi Sir Help me plz i am worried about my alertpay :(

Recently alertpay is temorary holding so many accounts for no reason and without any warning ,and i am also victim of temporary holding account my account has been temporary hold, without even a notification email then i called to Alertpay and ask from my account they told me send us document i send all the documents but still on temporay hold plz check my account and help me.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: BPX-263527
Department: Security/File a Report

waiting for your good response

Thanks

People, just follow the rules and you will never have any problems, you look ridiculous
breaking the rules then coming here to complain - you won't achieve anything.

People, just follow the rules and you will never have any problems, you look ridiculous
breaking the rules then coming here to complain - you won't achieve anything.
just lol , i hope you will face the same issue soon ,so we will see then on wich position you will be , and don´t come here compaining about your money

I have question why you guys don't make some deal with 2CO (2Checkout) paypal have the deal with them and if someone offer 2CO payment you can use paypal to pay that. PLease make it work with alertpay also.

Hello

Whenever I seem to add a bank account it always says "The Bank Account is invalid." but it is not. Can you help me out here please?

Hi Salebre,
I understand your frustration.

Within Serbia your withdraw option is bank wire.

I recommend you submit a ticket to credit card support, in order to obtain refund information. https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

AlertPay wants to provide service to every country in the world, Serbia included. However, as I stated before certain countries are easier to work in than others. We are bound to agreements as set by our banking partners.

AlertPay does not discriminate. However, when forming an agreement with a third-party, like a prepaid card provider, we must abide by their rules and regulations. Unfortunately, certain countries have restrictions.

We are in the process of working with different prepaid card providers, to offer better services in more countries. We have trial cards that we are currently testing. I cannot put a timetable on when everything will roll out, as these agreements are not signed and agreed to overnight. I can only ask you to be patient, which is easier said than done.

We update our members via Facebook, Twitter, and our blog. I would suggest you follow these to see what new developments happen to our service.

Cheers
sean when will the withdraw of the cc work

Hi Diablo9975,

I see that you have submitted your ticket just a few hours ago. Please allow more time for our customer support team to reply to your request, and change the settings of your account.

Cheers!
ChriZ

Still not got any response :(
Please check Ticket ID: TQK-670319 and change the settings of my account.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back