The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sean_AlertPay
OK. for our region you can not give cards, but please explain to me and others why you didnt do nothing for a months to return the payment via credit cards or checks and you says that you have 7milions users.

I am also from Serbia

Last edited:
@sean_alertpay

Why didn't you purchase pre-paid cards from company that issues them for Serbia? There's a lot all over the world. My last card was issued by Choice Bank Belize and TruCash cards are also issued by some off-shore bank. So the fact is that you could purchase other cards for members from countries that your current bank do not support, but big NO - you even raised the fee for the wire, from 15$ to 20$. I mean, come on... EntroPay issues mastercards and visas for Serbia (I have them)!!! You could also fix withdrawals to the other cards, but this is also big NO...

It's bad for your business. You lost my 4 thousand $ every month. I stopped using your service at the same moment you stopped accessing the card system (07/07) and I switched to WebMoney... If you are fine to have 10 bucks a month from Pakistan instead of 4 thousand from Serbia - it's fine with me also - I'll use your competition!!! Not to mention your terribly slow support. You are over the line with this. You pissed off lot of people and this is begining to smell like E-Passporte!

Last edited:
why every filehost and sponsors does not use paxum.com??? is much better than this alertpay crap! but for some reason this people dont want to start paying their affiliates with paxum!!!

@Sean_AlertPay - Why the Chrisz@AlertPay gone right after we got first bad rumours for some countries about temporary cards ? You guys from AP suddenly gone after bad news so we can't ask you anything, and now when you have good news for most countries, you are back... That sounds unprofessional if you ask me.

Also, 7 million members is a great amount of peoples you serve, but it seems like AP lack with staff. I understand that you guys are fighting with all those tickets sent from that large amount of customers, but then you need bigger staff and not bigger time. With 7 million customers you surely have enough earnings to hire enough peoples...

I understand that you have some problems with your new CC/DC provider for some countries, but then you should first fix that, and then send temporary cards to all. How I see it, now you will occupate some of your staff on fixing/monitoring temporary cards for working countries, and that means less staff working on our problem. I can't say this is discrimination, but I can surely say this is unfair...

Kindly Regards!

I'm lol'ing at the retards who only say discrimination because they have no clue how the system works. Alertpay does not set the rules and standards, they have to abide by the rules and laws set forth by the issuing banks and financial authorities.

If U will see a true RETARD just look in Your mirror U fck A.H. !!!

Dont play big and smart here or U have a complex !

U are not AP official and dont answer and coment my post's.

Short - F.OFF

Hi Salebre,

Please PM me and provide me with a ticket ID so that I may show this to my customer support team and investigate what happened in your particular case. If you were answered weeks later or never answered at all, I apologize, but the ticket ID will go a long way to finding out what happened.

We have 7 million members worldwide. Twitter, Facebook, and our blog is the most effective way to inform everyone.

Not everyone was happy with the prepaid cards. From our staff that was using it, to our customers. Unfortunately, these are issues that came our during beta testing.
This is why we are looking to other providers that suit our customers needs. I know that "we are working on it" might sound hallow, but that's the current status. These are complex agreements.

Cheers

I was happy with the old APPC.

I dont have the ticket ID's so forget Your investigation and other empty promisses.

7 mil. customers,U have forget to add unsatisfied because allmost all normal withdraw options are susspended.

What we need its very simple:
A normal way to withdraw our money!

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiboboss
@Sean_AlertPay

I'm not receive my Truecach card yet, Did you sending this cards to Serbia? Older AP beta cards works just fine but now seems some problem appears with my country, what is all about? I'm repeat again older AP beta cards works just fine here...

Hi kiboboss,

I cannot speak to who has received their cards, and where they have been sent to. I'm glad it worked well for you, but overall we had issues, hence looking at different options.

It's good to remind everyone that the prepaid card is still in beta. It has not been rolled out to all our members, and not everywhere.

For more information send a ticket to credit card support.

Cheers

You got a be kidding me?!! U can't speak abt who received cards? HELLOOOO people in my country are not! And don't redirect me to ur horrible support center where 90% are generic answers! What are u present, Alertpay or just guy who came here to joking us! X-( When u charge AP card people except to using them otherwise it's ur obligation to reveal that cards can't be used in some countries!!! And u talking about big company? Come onnnn maannnn! :facepalm:

I read somewhere on Alertpay that beta phase is over, it started again ? I hope Mr. Patel won't run with members' money but holding money for next few months (without paying interest on it) will certainly make him re-think before issuing a card for withdrawals.

AlertPay becoume big SCAM...

I open support ticket few days ago. I didnt recive any answer from them...

Also I dont understend why you chose partner who doesnt provide card to whole world. There is few company witch will do it. And fees is lower than previus debit card.

For me I will try to change payment provider, maybe to switch to WebMoney...

@Korisnik

For heavens sake you need to realize that its not that easy to strike deals. For a profitable agreement to take place, both sides have to hold discussions which can take months. Why do you think paypal doesn't work in every country in the world? Simply because of technical and legal reasons.

Alertpay isn't going anywhere soon( not by the looks of it anyway). Give them time and they'll find a viable solution for everyone.

CloudShadow

Ok, but I have been using their prepaid debit card last six month's, so there is no problem with laws in my country, I am from Serbia, but now we did not get new cards , and I dont know what is reason for that.

Last edited:
@Korisnik

For heavens sake you need to realize that its not that easy to strike deals. For a profitable agreement to take place, both sides have to hold discussions which can take months. Why do you think paypal doesn't work in every country in the world? Simply because of technical and legal reasons.

Alertpay isn't going anywhere soon( not by the looks of it anyway). Give them time and they'll find a viable solution for everyone.

And from the www reports nobody can withdraw whit the old and simple method by credit - card.
So think about where are the problem by AP or by the whole world !?!?

CloudShadow

Ok, but I have been using their prepaid debit card last six month's, so there is no problem with laws in my country, I am from Serbia, but now we did not get new cards , and I dont know what is reason for that.

Indeed.

@AlertPay "Thank god its weekend"

okay guys , they refunded me the cash at my account
buy now , there is no way to withdraw the funds :|
should i try to withdraw again (since the withdraw b4 this went well) or just leave the money hanged in my account ?

okay guys , they refunded me the cash at my account
buy now , there is no way to withdraw the funds :|
should i try to withdraw again (since the withdraw b4 this went well) or just leave the money hanged in my account ?

exchange your alertpay money to paypal,moenybookers then you can withdraw to your CC.

paypal isn't allowed in my country
and i hate moneybookers + i never got their letter to verify the account .
i hope alertpay can find a solve .

CloudShadow

You dont really know that do you? Maybe their previous provider was asking for conditions that were against alertpay's business plan. There could be loads of reasons. If everything was working fine, do you really think that they are stupid enough to mess with a perfectly working system. Just give them some time, i'm sure they will solve this problem.

In the meantime, use an exchanger to withdraw your money

paypal isn't allowed in my country
and i hate moneybookers + i never got their letter to verify the account .
i hope alertpay can find a solve .

i get leeter for verification on MoneyBookers...twice...so..and i withdraw money from them and work..only AP have problem..

That's why I do my online payments through Ap and withdraw via PP. Like I have set my files hosts to pay to the required accounts on set dates. So that if I want to withdraw some money, I make it to PP as its veified and no problem in withdrawing. Also if I need to pay some online service like rdp, RL or anything else, I transfer the money to my AlertPay.

You need to handle it appropriately. Though they've many loopholes in their service.

That title is so fucking stupid... Why would it be the end of alertpay because of a few errors... :|

Come up with some better title names and a better topic. This is useless..

You dont really know that do you? Maybe their previous provider was asking for conditions that were against alertpay's business plan. There could be loads of reasons. If everything was working fine, do you really think that they are stupid enough to mess with a perfectly working system. Just give them some time, i'm sure they will solve this problem.

In the meantime, use an exchanger to withdraw your money

That title is so fucking stupid... Why would it be the end of alertpay because of a few errors... :|

Come up with some better title names and a better topic. This is useless..

Gays do you working for AP if not then stop to spam this thread.
These questions were intended for someone from AP and not for anyone who thinks he is so smart to know all.
AP is not of yesterday, to say that they have minor problems but they are for years in this business, because fu.. off with your stupid answers.

hello friends. Yep Ap is definitive doing some work, but this is no reason to block some countries from using their PPC. Also they have make some mistakes:
1. if they know that truecash don't work with some countries they shouldn't cancel old cards for members who live in those states...
2.they didn't inform us about this problem.
3.they MUST find temporary solution for this problem...

Serbia isn't black hole in Europe... People around world, think that we are some stupid people who doesn't know anything and doesn't deserve to live free like other humans in the world. Come to see how we are and everything will be crystal clear...

Give us something small so we can work, and you will see that will pay you back hundred times....<3 from Serbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back