The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It's the end of them. I reckon they close their doors by the end of the week. They wont even be able to afford hosting next month.

Hi JJJ,

I hope that isn't the case :). We just opened another floor in the building, and we are hiring and training more in customer support.

I'd be more than happy to look into issues you may have and sort them out.

Cheers

Surly this is not a end of Alertpay. Alertpay is working now to offer a Debit Card for all members so you can withdraw the money on every ATM in the world. This is a great news because as you know this option is not available on Paypal.

Similar expirience but they charged me 50 euro.

The offer's suck's then they discriminating ppl from certain small countries and we dont have any option to withdraw our ca$h.
I duno why the let us opening a acc in the first place and why the call us "customers" if they "Business" are in one way - "Let AP have your money and U will stuck with AP".

sry for my bad english

Hi technodiscount24, Salebre,

We are in the process of making things better for you and for AlertPay. If you are unhappy, imagine how we feel. We use our service too.

AlertPay is a very diverse work place. We do not discriminate based on location. Unfortunately, sometimes it's harder to do business in some countries than others, which is true of any industry.

Cheers

I hope Alert Pay wont crash,
but for now it looks really fucked

if u don't fix these withdrawal issues ( and fix them all ) , u r doomed :)):))

Hi technodiscount24, Salebre,

We are in the process of making things better for you and for AlertPay. If you are unhappy, imagine how we feel. We use our service too.

AlertPay is a very diverse work place. We do not discriminate based on location. Unfortunately, sometimes it's harder to do business in some countries than others, which is true of any industry.

Cheers

Like always,BLA BLA BLA,pure distract !

Be honest and answer clear - how U call the fact that some countries can withdraw and get replacment APPC and some not ?!?

That's for me discrimination!

What we can do with our old APPC ?
Will U refund us,because we have payed for this plastic piece of crap ?!?
Or better tell us our option to withdraw !!!
Just enlight us that we know what to do.
I will stop my payout's to AP,and will wait to see what's the deal.
Maybe ca$h from my region (Serbia) stink or we are good "customers" for scaming.

Hi Sean,

it's very nice that alertpay is doing fine and that you just opened another floor in your company,
but that really doesn't mean a lot to us when we can't use basic services like drawing money.

We had this debit card that worked perfectly for everyone and suddenly you cancel it and
send new (also temporary) cards where we learn that not everyone will get and be able to use.

It is incredibly frustrating that everything was working as it should, then you go to fix it, and
now it doesn't work at all. Since previous card lasted for about 6 months, we can only assume
that new card will last at least that much before you introduce permanent card, and as it stands
now, even that one won't work for everybody.

Guess another 'we are working on it, but don't have a date' answer awaits, but anyway
it is not your fault, you are but a messenger.

Like always,BLA BLA BLA,pure distract !

Be honest and answer clear - how U call the fact that some countries can withdraw and get replacment APPC and some not ?!?

That's for me discrimination!

What we can do with our old APPC ?
Will U refund us,because we have payed for this plastic piece of crap ?!?
Or better tell us our option to withdraw !!!
Just enlight us that we know what to do.
I will stop my payout's to AP,and will wait to see what's the deal.
Maybe ca$h from my region (Serbia) stink or we are good "customers" for scaming.

Hi Salebre,
I understand your frustration.

Within Serbia your withdraw option is bank wire.

I recommend you submit a ticket to credit card support, in order to obtain refund information. https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

AlertPay wants to provide service to every country in the world, Serbia included. However, as I stated before certain countries are easier to work in than others. We are bound to agreements as set by our banking partners.

AlertPay does not discriminate. However, when forming an agreement with a third-party, like a prepaid card provider, we must abide by their rules and regulations. Unfortunately, certain countries have restrictions.

We are in the process of working with different prepaid card providers, to offer better services in more countries. We have trial cards that we are currently testing. I cannot put a timetable on when everything will roll out, as these agreements are not signed and agreed to overnight. I can only ask you to be patient, which is easier said than done.

We update our members via Facebook, Twitter, and our blog. I would suggest you follow these to see what new developments happen to our service.

Cheers

Hi Salebre,

Within Serbia your withdraw option is bank wire.

I recommend you submit a ticket to credit card support, in order to obtain refund information. https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

AlertPay wants to provide service to every country in the world, Serbia included. However, as I stated before certain countries are easier to work in than others. We are bound to agreements as set by our banking partners.

AlertPay does not discriminate. However, when forming an agreement with a third-party, like a prepaid card provider, we must abide by their rules and regulations. Unfortunately, certain countries have restrictions.

We are in the process of working with different prepaid card providers, to offer better services in more countries. We have trial cards that we are currently testing. I cannot put a timetable on when everything will roll out, as these agreements are not signed and agreed to overnight. I can only ask you to be patient, which is easier said than done.

We update our members via Facebook, Twitter, and our blog. I would suggest you follow these to see what new developments happen to our service.

Cheers

Submit tickets to AP are time waste,Your company answers are robotic,slow or never.So dont make such recommendation.

Bank-wire in Serbia are bullshit,i have tryed this method here are the result's:

wwwalpwpx.jpg

So I have lose 50 euro.

I dont understand why U have stoped the old APPC before U find a working solution for all.
Maybe the fees they U charging are not enough anymore!

We working on this and that are just distracting answers !!!

From FB I'm banned from your discusion thread just for showing my opinion about your "company".And tweeter are ... tweeter.
A serious bank procesor use facebook and tweeter to notify and update ...HAHAHA

Allot of international-Euro banks have his branch's in Serbia,chek it if U dont belive,but AP cant find a working solution for us, but we can open a ACC and our money are good for incoming payments.

And to repeat myself:
For me Your company discriminate some certain countries

And Your answers are a joke or You call that enlighting ?!?!

sry for my bad english but Im shure U ustand me 100%.

Last edited:
Hi JJJ,

I hope that isn't the case :). We just opened another floor in the building, and we are hiring and training more in customer support.

I'd be more than happy to look into issues you may have and sort them out.

Cheers

It was a joke because of the dramatic thread title. I'm having a good time with AP :)

edit: actually the only problem I know of is support response times. Emails take days to hear from. Adding a business was fast though to get approved.

Last edited:
I'm lol'ing at the retards who only say discrimination because they have no clue how the system works. Alertpay does not set the rules and standards, they have to abide by the rules and laws set forth by the issuing banks and financial authorities.

Hi Salebre,

Please PM me and provide me with a ticket ID so that I may show this to my customer support team and investigate what happened in your particular case. If you were answered weeks later or never answered at all, I apologize, but the ticket ID will go a long way to finding out what happened.

We have 7 million members worldwide. Twitter, Facebook, and our blog is the most effective way to inform everyone.

Not everyone was happy with the prepaid cards. From our staff that was using it, to our customers. Unfortunately, these are issues that came our during beta testing.
This is why we are looking to other providers that suit our customers needs. I know that "we are working on it" might sound hallow, but that's the current status. These are complex agreements.

Cheers

When New cards will be available to all users around the world? just wanted to know that....

Hi Arthur,

The prepaid card is still in beta testing, so I can not speak of when it will be rolled out to every one of our 7 million members, all over the world.

Cheers

Hi Sean,

it's very nice that alertpay is doing fine and that you just opened another floor in your company,
but that really doesn't mean a lot to us when we can't use basic services like drawing money.

We had this debit card that worked perfectly for everyone and suddenly you cancel it and
send new (also temporary) cards where we learn that not everyone will get and be able to use.

It is incredibly frustrating that everything was working as it should, then you go to fix it, and
now it doesn't work at all. Since previous card lasted for about 6 months, we can only assume
that new card will last at least that much before you introduce permanent card, and as it stands
now, even that one won't work for everybody.

Guess another 'we are working on it, but don't have a date' answer awaits, but anyway
it is not your fault, you are but a messenger.

Hi azuredrake,

Your experience was positive, but overall it was less than what we expected. We are fixing things to make it better. Sometimes, it comes with hiccups. We are setting ourselves up so that we offer the services you expect, and to work well for everyone, not just a few.

My line about opening a new space and hiring and training people was meant to tell you that we are adding more people to meet the demands. Since I've been here 500, 000 members have joined AlertPay. We are constantly growing.

I'm lol'ing at the retards who only say discrimination because they have no clue how the system works. Alertpay does not set the rules and standards, they have to abide by the rules and laws set forth by the issuing banks and financial authorities.

Do not talk nonsense and not talk about something you dont no.
because if I understand correctly for you all of us the who want to know
why until now all be working properly but now all of a sudden can not is retards.

Are you trying to be funny, hmmmmm. (I'm lol'ing at the retards who only say discrimination because they have no clue how the system works.) . Please you certainly do not know rules in my country, and this is bad from your side to make fun of people who think that they are discriminated. In this case we are discriminate. We are good for transfer fees ( work in every country LOL), but when we try to withdrawn then we got LOLED 8-)

1.I am from Serbia and we have problem with mastercard issued outside from SERBIA , and yet we all had working prepaid cards from alertpay which was working for over six month.

2. On 80% of ATM in Serbia we can withdrawn using Visa and on the rest we can use Master Card, despite that we did not received truecash cards.

So my questions for Sean_AlertPay are:

1.Can you tell me true reason why you did not send prepaid cards to your customers in Serbia ( if you don't know answer please ask your partner trucash and give me answer, wit your answer i will go to bank and ask them if that is true, and i will post everything here) ?

2.Why you did not tell us that some of the countries will not receive prepaid cards ( In that case i wouldn't transfer my money from filehosts to alertpay)

3. You sad that you (Alertpay) are negotiate with other providers. When you expect answer from your future providers. We must know that, or we are transferring money to Alertpay for nothing.

So Sean please answer me those 3 questions, so ,most of Us will know what to do in future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back