The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i left using alertpay when the CC withdrawal hold its useless to use them with pay of 30$ on fucking 50$ withdrawal to bank account instead of that exchanger are best lol

for me alertpay is the heaven

after the paypal pwned me and steal 150 bucks from my account and hold it

i moved my ass to AP and it's simply didn't ask me whats your name and where you live

and give us your id and your drive license and your home bills (like those faggots in paypal done )

and i just add the bank acc through the bank transfer

and after a few days the money was in the bank (and i don't verify my acc there or any thing )

in fact i'm from country that is suspended from alert pay :D

but they don't give a shit ( not like PP )

they just give you your money cuz thats what they have to do

It's Monday and AP support will start working six hours from now - I hope they will answer at least one of the questions posted here :)

Are you trying to be funny, hmmmmm. (I'm lol'ing at the retards who only say discrimination because they have no clue how the system works.) . Please you certainly do not know rules in my country, and this is bad from your side to make fun of people who think that they are discriminated. In this case we are discriminate. We are good for transfer fees ( work in every country LOL), but when we try to withdrawn then we got LOLED 8-)

1.I am from Serbia and we have problem with mastercard issued outside from SERBIA , and yet we all had working prepaid cards from alertpay which was working for over six month.

2. On 80% of ATM in Serbia we can withdrawn using Visa and on the rest we can use Master Card, despite that we did not received truecash cards.

So my questions for Sean_AlertPay are:

1.Can you tell me true reason why you did not send prepaid cards to your customers in Serbia ( if you don't know answer please ask your partner trucash and give me answer, wit your answer i will go to bank and ask them if that is true, and i will post everything here) ?

2.Why you did not tell us that some of the countries will not receive prepaid cards ( In that case i wouldn't transfer my money from filehosts to alertpay)

3. You sad that you (Alertpay) are negotiate with other providers. When you expect answer from your future providers. We must know that, or we are transferring money to Alertpay for nothing.

So Sean please answer me those 3 questions, so ,most of Us will know what to do in future.

Hi Aleksander

Our provider sets the rules to which we must abide by. Unfortunately, Serbia is one of those countries they deem as one that cannot use our prepaid cards. You may ask your bank about their internal workings and policies, but I am not at liberty to explain our banks and providers internal policies.

During beta, some things are subject to change. We will only do the full roll out once AlertPay and its members are truly happy. Unfortunately, with our old provider we and our members were not. As soon as we knew that we were unable to continue service for our cards in Serbia, we contacted our members via email.

As we are still in negotiations with providers, we do not have a definitive date. As soon we do, we announce them.
[FONT=&quot]
Cheers[/FONT]

@Sean_AlertPay
OK. for our region you can not give cards, but please explain to me and others why you didnt do nothing for a months to return the payment via credit cards or checks and you says that you have 7milions users.

I am also from Serbia

Hi smrki

It was not AlertPay’s choice, but rather a restriction put on by our banking partner, in order to put restrictions on certain countries.

On the issue of payments in limbo, could you give me your account or ticket ID so that I may look into it?

Cheers

@sean_alertpay

Why didn't you purchase pre-paid cards from company that issues them for Serbia? There's a lot all over the world. My last card was issued by Choice Bank Belize and TruCash cards are also issued by some off-shore bank. So the fact is that you could purchase other cards for members from countries that your current bank do not support, but big NO - you even raised the fee for the wire, from 15$ to 20$. I mean, come on... EntroPay issues mastercards and visas for Serbia (I have them)!!! You could also fix withdrawals to the other cards, but this is also big NO...

It's bad for your business. You lost my 4 thousand $ every month. I stopped using your service at the same moment you stopped accessing the card system (07/07) and I switched to WebMoney... If you are fine to have 10 bucks a month from Pakistan instead of 4 thousand from Serbia - it's fine with me also - I'll use your competition!!! Not to mention your terribly slow support. You are over the line with this. You pissed off lot of people and this is begining to smell like E-Passporte!

Hi Kolibri

I am very sorry that we have lost you as a member. I understand your frustration. I am here on this forum to make sure that issues that happened do not occur again.

It was not a choice to omit certain countries, but we deal with banks and providers, and we must abide by their rules and regulations. If a banking partners or providers agreement changes with a particular country, we must follow those rules. This is true of any industry.

I would kindly ask you not to disparage members from other countries. Thanks

Cheers

Last edited:
@Sean_AlertPay - Why the Chrisz@AlertPay gone right after we got first bad rumours for some countries about temporary cards ? You guys from AP suddenly gone after bad news so we can't ask you anything, and now when you have good news for most countries, you are back... That sounds unprofessional if you ask me.

Also, 7 million members is a great amount of peoples you serve, but it seems like AP lack with staff. I understand that you guys are fighting with all those tickets sent from that large amount of customers, but then you need bigger staff and not bigger time. With 7 million customers you surely have enough earnings to hire enough peoples...

I understand that you have some problems with your new CC/DC provider for some countries, but then you should first fix that, and then send temporary cards to all. How I see it, now you will occupate some of your staff on fixing/monitoring temporary cards for working countries, and that means less staff working on our problem. I can't say this is discrimination, but I can surely say this is unfair...

Kindly Regards!

Hi Cojba

ChrisZ is on a special project, and should return to the forum in September.
We are always accessible, either via the phone, email, Facebook, and twitter where you can ask us questions. Those are the more secure channels in order to get answers to your questions about your specific case or account. This is an open forum and thus privacy is an issue.
If you have a ticket ID you want me to investigate, I’d be more than glad to.

I understand your point of view on this issue. We are fixing issues, to make them better, and roll out services and features that our members and AlertPay expect. It seems many in this forum believe these issues can be fixed by snapping fingers. When dealing with banks and providers due diligence must be adhered to.

Cheers

You got a be kidding me?!! U can't speak abt who received cards? HELLOOOO people in my country are not! And don't redirect me to ur horrible support center where 90% are generic answers! What are u present, Alertpay or just guy who came here to joking us! X-( When u charge AP card people except to using them otherwise it's ur obligation to reveal that cards can't be used in some countries!!! And u talking about big company? Come onnnn maannnn! :facepalm:

Hi Kiboboss

For privacy reasons I cannot disclose who received cards and did not. Only a few members were entitled to the cards, as they are still in beta.

It is our provider’s policy that we must abide by, therefore, why certain countries are excluded.

For specific questions about your account, such as are you entitled to a card, you must go through our customer support, either via phone or ticket support. Those are secure channels that are set up in order to assist our members.

If you have a specific issue you are unhappy about, please give me your ticket ID and I will look into it. Beyond that there is not much a can do about your account, unless you contact our customer support.

Cheers

okay guys , they refunded me the cash at my account
buy now , there is no way to withdraw the funds :|
should i try to withdraw again (since the withdraw b4 this went well) or just leave the money hanged in my account ?

Hi NightMare

Please speak to your bank and ask them if they use an intermediary. This could be the cause of your unsuccessful withdrawals.

Cheers

OK,My money are stuck on AP,tell me my option's now.

Will AP pay some interests or what ?

I duno why AP dont have sent us a note that we (serbia and all other discriminated countries) will be excluded for the new APPC so that we can stop our payments on time !?!

For me thats "dirty moves" for a "serious company" !

Hi sean, im from Bangladesh...when shud i expect my temporary card to be delivered? i already got the activation email but didnt get the card yet

Hi NightMare

Please speak to your bank and ask them if they use an intermediary. This could be the cause of your unsuccessful withdrawals.

Cheers

sry , but i don't know what intermediary is
i used to withdraw through CC and never faced any problem
and withdrawed one through bankwire and it went well
but 2nd time money never came .

Hi Chaudhary

Could you please tell me what country you are from so that I may look into your withdrawing options.

Cheers
i am from PAKISTAN
i cant use check withdrawal since currency is not supported,bank transfers are not supported for our country and credit card withdrawal option is also finished now

OK,My money are stuck on AP,tell me my option's now.

Will AP pay some interests or what ?

I duno why AP dont have sent us a note that we (serbia and all other discriminated countries) will be excluded for the new APPC so that we can stop our payments on time !?!

For me thats "dirty moves" for a "serious company" !

Hi Salebre

Your money is not stuck with AlertPay. We had successful withdrawals using bank wire in Serbia, as recently as yesterday.

Inquire with your bank, some banks do not allow international wires.

You can also PM me your account name, so that I can look into it as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi sean, im from Bangladesh...when shud i expect my temporary card to be delivered? i already got the activation email but didnt get the card yet

Hi kenshin

For Bangladesh, expect it to 6 weeks. This is based on past experience, with mail sent from North America to there.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back