YetiShare File Hosting Script - Official WJunction Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hey all,

We've had quite a few questions from other WJunction members about YetiShare, so I've setup this thread to keep track of them all and offer support directly on the forums. :)

Feel free to post any pre-sales, post-sales, comments etc and I'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Adam.
yetishare.com.

139 comments
I'd love to say yes but it's far from ready unfortunately.

doing custom work for the script will cost much ?

Hi D4rk,

Please empty your inbox, I cant reply to your message at the moment :(

Hey man,

- is it possible to disable the registration? I want to buy your script because all videofilehosters are shit and I want to make my own for my own streaming site so I dont need to rely on other hosts.

- And in the demo I couldnt find any options to set my own (popup) advertisement tags. I could only find banner tags. Do I need to set them myself in the source files?

Hi CatDoge,

There's no config option to disable registration but it's easy to remove it from the navigation and delete the register page template. I can provide you with the detail if you end up purchasing.

The same with the adverts. You can either add the code directly into the theme or just set the popup code in the same place as the banner code in admin, site settings. A lot of people customise the download pages to add popups when the download links are clicked.

Adam.

Hi CatDoge,

There's no config option to disable registration but it's easy to remove it from the navigation and delete the register page template. I can provide you with the detail if you end up purchasing.

The same with the adverts. You can either add the code directly into the theme or just set the popup code in the same place as the banner code in admin, site settings. A lot of people customise the download pages to add popups when the download links are clicked.

Adam.
Is there an option to disable hotlinking (especially for media streaming) and is the location of the files encrypted?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Is there an option to disable hotlinking (especially for media streaming) and is the location of the files encrypted?

By setting a "download page" for non users you are effectively disabling hotlinking. Direct file downloads can not be done.

Yes the location of the files are protected within the script. They are renamed on upload to a random 32 character length name and without the file extension. They are also stored in a folder which can't be accessed via a browser, only the script can access the files.

hello, i have a question

so if i get 2000 visitors to my download site link. will my server get down fast?

i mean u need to have a server for the site and also servers for the files right? if a lot of people download, then how fast will this kill the servers?

hello, i have a question

so if i get 2000 visitors to my download site link. will my server get down fast?

i mean u need to have a server for the site and also servers for the files right? if a lot of people download, then how fast will this kill the servers?

It depends how powerful your server is, how much memory, cpu etc. A powerful server will handle a large amount of downloads, however you might find that bandwidth is your limitation. The script uses xAccelRedirect which means Nginx provides the actual file to the user, it's the most efficient method to let the webserver provide the download (as this is what it's built for)

I'd say you're best having 2 servers initially, 1 for the site and 1 for file storage. As the site gets bigger just add additional servers for storage.

hello, i have a question

If your site should be successful and actually much profit can I get you recommend this server:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5 - E5-2620v3
Cores / Threads: 6 Cores / 12 Threads
Clock Speed: 2,4 / 3,2 GHz
RAM:64 GB RAM DDR4 ECC 1866 MHz
Hard Drives: 12 x 6 TB SAS
vRack: 10 Gbit/s

monthly price: 475,99 €
Host: OVH

Hey guys,

Just to make you aware that we've just released v4.3 of YetiShare.

The main changes include PHP7 support (which is lightning fast!), user interface upgrades, advanced folder sharing, admin impersonate user, AdBlocker detection, improved session handling, performance enhancements, minor bug fixes and much more.

You can see the release notes via our blog or go straight to the demo site:

https://mfscripts.com/blog/new-release-yetishare-v4.3-available-for-download

As usual, any feedback is welcome. :)

Thanks,
Adam.

I bought yetishare few months ago, you gave me the forum username but It doesn't seems to work for me, I tried to contact you many time but I failed.
any help??

I bought yetishare few months ago, you gave me the forum username but It doesn't seems to work for me, I tried to contact you many time but I failed.
any help??

Hi,

PM me your email address you registered with and I'll take a look in the morning for you.

Thanks.

great yetishare script but .....

i try your demo it's cool script i want buy it but the problem is the hotlink
i download the file in my computer and i take the link in my rdp and the hotlink downloading the file normaly
he should redirect me to download page not give me the file directly ??

i try your demo it's cool script i want buy it but the problem is the hotlink
i download the file in my computer and i take the link in my rdp and the hotlink downloading the file normaly
he should redirect me to download page not give me the file directly ??

Thanks for your comments. The download link is needed for download managers however it expires after 24 hours, it'll just redirect the user back to the main download page after this time. There is also an option within the script to restrict this link by IP address if you want to. It'll stop the document viewer working but this may not be an issue for you.

lol

Hi my Dear it's me again and i have more question about script
1 - can i update script to pay every view of 10 % of video embed reward plugin
2 - what about complete download mod to prevent fake download
thanks

Hi my Dear it's me again and i have more question about script
1 - can i update script to pay every view of 10 % of video embed reward plugin
2 - what about complete download mod to prevent fake download
thanks

1) You can log PPV on a % of played videos. It's only supported on the main video on the site at the moment, not embeds. It wouldn't be hard to add it though. If you contact me via our support system I'll show you the changes.
2) Yes the rewards plugin includes a complete download mod for Nginx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back