YetiShare File Hosting Script - Official WJunction Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hey all,

We've had quite a few questions from other WJunction members about YetiShare, so I've setup this thread to keep track of them all and offer support directly on the forums. :)

Feel free to post any pre-sales, post-sales, comments etc and I'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Adam.
yetishare.com.

139 comments
@crexo48 I can't respond to your PM, your inbox is full.

Please offer Webdav support for file server, so we can use cloud storage provider too

Thanks for the feedback. We already have S3 which you can use for cloud storage. WebDav isn't really robust enough to store large files and doesn't support chunking. I'll add it to the RFCs though, if it's easy enough we'll give people the option.

Last edited:
other question

please send me now message i cleaned the inbox

Hi my Dear the complete download in rewards mod work in apache or no

Last edited:
I have had the YetiShare script for private use for about a month. I always use a service for 1+ months before reviewing it.

The support has been fantastic. He had it installed on my server in less than 6 hours (time will vary for others depending on their workload) the support team (Adam) has been very prompt on answering support tickets going above and beyond. Beating all my expectations.

I am a very happy and satisfied client.

I have had the YetiShare script for private use for about a month. I always use a service for 1+ months before reviewing it.

The support has been fantastic. He had it installed on my server in less than 6 hours (time will vary for others depending on their workload) the support team (Adam) has been very prompt on answering support tickets going above and beyond. Beating all my expectations.

Thanks very much for the feedback, really appreciated. Good to hear it's working for you. :)

Thanks very much for the feedback, really appreciated. Good to hear it's working for you. :)
Adnan Can you tell me how can i use that nginx ? i never used nginx before & want to use it as it decreases much load of yetishare from the system.Can you help ?
thanks

Hi yetishare,
I Need some help.I Want to add a File Server.Will you please help me here ?
i can't find a guide for it on Knowledge base...thanks

Hi yetishare,
I Need some help.I Want to add a File Server.Will you please help me here ?
i can't find a guide for it on Knowledge base...thanks

Hi,

If you drop us an email via our support system I'll be able to help.

Thanks,
Adam.

You can.

Once you buy the script you can add your popunder codes in Plugins -> Media Player -> Site -> Embed.php
hi . i want to your script as a video sharing site . but first i need to asked some question
yetishare have option popup advertisement in video player area .
http://videomega.tv/*******4ALJat07lccl70taJLA4

when i click on video player area its show popup . its also show popup when we click on embed video

hi . i want to your script as a video sharing site . but first i need to asked some question

when i click on video player area its show popup . its also show popup when we click on embed video

Hi,

As parrjj91 mentions, you can do it by editing the source code. We don't specifically have a section where you can add popup code via the admin area, however we do supply the full script source code so you can make changes.

Thanks,
Adam.

Hi,

As parrjj91 mentions, you can do it by editing the source code. We don't specifically have a section where you can add popup code via the admin area, however we do supply the full script source code so you can make changes.

Thanks,
Adam.

Thanks For Reply
Definitely, I will pay for the full and complete script, but my question is, whether this function will be added in that script as I requested or what? or I have to add it afterwards? what could be the total charges if you add the requested plugin/modification

Last edited:
I can probably add it to the video on the site for you. The embed is different, I've done previous work on trying to get popups triggering from iframes and browsers just block it. If you know of another site doing it I can look into it, but I don't think it's possible on embeds.

If you email us via our site I'll provide you with our costs for work.

My site has popups in embeds. Doesn't appear that browsers are blocking it.

Maybe it depends on the adnetwork?
I can probably add it to the video on the site for you. The embed is different, I've done previous work on trying to get popups triggering from iframes and browsers just block it. If you know of another site doing it I can look into it, but I don't think it's possible on embeds.

If you email us via our site I'll provide you with our costs for work.

Is there an option to disable hotlinking (especially for media streaming) and is the location of the files encrypted?

By setting a "download page" for non users you are effectively disabling hotlinking. Direct file downloads can not be done.

Yes the location of the files are protected within the script. They are renamed on upload to a random 32 character length name and without the file extension. They are also stored in a folder which can't be accessed via a browser, only the script can access the files.

is there any option to avoid download page in the script for allowing users to download directly by clicking the link ?

By setting a "download page" for non users you are effectively disabling hotlinking. Direct file downloads can not be done.

Yes the location of the files are protected within the script. They are renamed on upload to a random 32 character length name and without the file extension. They are also stored in a folder which can't be accessed via a browser, only the script can access the files.

is there any option to avoid download page in the script for allowing users to download directly by clicking the link ?

Yes you can enable direct downloading by removing any download pages for that user type. This is configurable in the admin area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back