YetiShare File Hosting Script - Official WJunction Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hey all,

We've had quite a few questions from other WJunction members about YetiShare, so I've setup this thread to keep track of them all and offer support directly on the forums. :)

Feel free to post any pre-sales, post-sales, comments etc and I'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Adam.
yetishare.com.

139 comments
Yes I'm sure we can arrange something for wjunction members. :) Drop us an email via our site and we'll sort something out.

Thanks,
Adam.

Hi yetishare. You guys, made a great script. But I guess, you need to add some features to make it better than xfilesharing.
Is it possible to create plugin to accept Bitcoins using Blockchain.info api? Yes, I know you already have Bitpay plugin. But Bitpay it's a third party service, where you need to open merchant account, where you need to provide a lot of information about your business and so on. In blockchain you may receive payments directly to your bitcoin wallet with no approval. Thanks

Hi yetishare. You guys, made a great script. But I guess, you need to add some features to make it better than xfilesharing.
Is it possible to create plugin to accept Bitcoins using Blockchain.info api? Yes, I know you already have Bitpay plugin. But Bitpay it's a third party service, where you need to open merchant account, where you need to provide a lot of information about your business and so on. In blockchain you may receive payments directly to your bitcoin wallet with no approval. Thanks

Hey kelebra,

We already think we have more features than xfilesharing :), but we're always looking to improve further. There's 3 of us building YetiShare full time so there's a lot more coming soon.

We can create any kind of plugin as a payment gateway, if there's an interface for it. Blockchain.info looks relatively straight forward. If you drop us an email via our site or a PM on this forum I'll confirm the cost to built it.

Thanks,
Adam.

Ok, thank you... Such plugin (blockchain) will be a good alternative to BitPay. I'm still examine your script, almost ready to buy.
The next necessary thing is "Virtual copies". I haven't found this feature. Virtual copy - it's a copy of a file that does not take physical (hard) space. In other words it's a second (third or 6th) link for the file. The file have to be online till at least one link alive. If the "virtual copy file" deleted, the download page shows that file was removed by the owner. But if the file has some other copies then it's still online, in your file manager. This feature is available in XFS

Ok, thank you... Such plugin (blockchain) will be a good alternative to BitPay. I'm still examine your script, almost ready to buy.
The next necessary thing is "Virtual copies". I haven't found this feature. Virtual copy - it's a copy of a file that does not take physical (hard) space. In other words it's a second (third or 6th) link for the file. The file have to be online till at least one link alive. If the "virtual copy file" deleted, the download page shows that file was removed by the owner. But if the file has some other copies then it's still online, in your file manager. This feature is available in XFS

Yes we have an anti-dupe system and also the ability to copy files 'virtually'. So if the same file has already been uploaded then the code recognises this and just creates a link to the original file. To the user it looks like 2 different files but it's actually only being stored once. As you say, the file is kept in storage until the last entry is removed by the user.

The copy option is part of the theme, so if you see this link:

https://fhscript.com/BF1/Jellyfish_-_Copy.jpg

There's a copy link below the image preview when you're logged in. Clicking this copies it into your account.

This just shows the core functionality, you can use it how you wish by modifying the theme.

Hope this helps?

Thanks,
Adam.

Your site just states a little information about the license renewal. Although I have just purchased your script, I'm interested in your renewal policy, such as the renewal discount.

In addition, I'm curious about the (extend) link of each purchased item on the download page. Is it used to renew a specific product? If so, could it support multiple selection? Is this link still available after its supprt period is expired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back