YetiShare File Hosting Script - Official WJunction Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hey all,

We've had quite a few questions from other WJunction members about YetiShare, so I've setup this thread to keep track of them all and offer support directly on the forums. :)

Feel free to post any pre-sales, post-sales, comments etc and I'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Adam.
yetishare.com.

139 comments
Hi cantbelieveit,

Currently we have no plans to create a WebMoney payment gateway as we have various projects that we are working on but if you request it in the RFC section of our forum then we will add it to the list of possible development work.

Something like this after "RewriteBase /" should do it:

Code:
# forward embed requests requests
RewriteRule ^watch/(.*) https://fhscript.com/plugins/mediaplayer/site/_embed.php?u=$1 [QSA,L]

That will forward anything in this format:

Code:
https://fhscript.com/watch/1L3N

Any plan for video hosting script?

Your file sharing is really best. Have you any plan for video hosting script also?
This is more common these days

Your file sharing is really best. Have you any plan for video hosting script also?
This is more common these days

Thanks for your comments. :) Yes we do have plans for a video hosting script over the next few months. We're currently 95% done on our new image hosting script Reservo, so once that is out we'll start work on the video one.

Last edited:
Hello,can we use yetishare script for: download and then upload torrents files ?
I need upload function too.
Thank you.

You can use it to download torrents or magnet links. We have a torrent plugin which sits on top of transmission or uTorrent so your users can download torrents straight into their account. It doesn't manage any seeding though, just the download process.

paypal payment gateway , set the paypal email address.
After the user payment , automatic upgrade premium member?

Yes, you just need to set your PayPal address and it'll do the rest. In some cases you may also need to set the ipn url in your PayPal account, but we can provide these details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back